GOG
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows XP
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I tested this back in 1.4.4.2 but forgot about it. From what I understand by reading the wiki and testing myself, once an invasion arrives (goblin army, pirates, etc), invasion enemies will appear as long as the player is near the spawn point or near an NPC (or was it near an occupied house? I forget). In a celebrationmk10 world I could not get them to spawn anywhere other than near the spawn point. I then tested in some other map and it worked as expected, though I quite can't remember what seed the other map had.

some more info about this bug: if the world's spawn is not close enough to the world's center, invasions can't happen near NPCs that are far from the world spawn
I've seen someone's zenith world where the world spawn is just far away enough from the world center to cause this bug.

some more info about this bug: if the world's spawn is not close enough to the world's center, invasions can't happen near NPCs that are far from the world spawn
I've seen someone's zenith world where the world spawn is just far away enough from the world center to cause this bug.
Interesting, thank you for the extra info. Just to be clear, in the zenith world you mentioned, did world generation place the spawn just far enough away from middle of the map to trigger this bug or was the spawn point relocated with a map editor?

Interesting, thank you for the extra info. Just to be clear, in the zenith world you mentioned, did world generation place the spawn just far enough away from middle of the map to trigger this bug or was the spawn point relocated with a map editor?
world gen placed it

Back
Top Bottom