PC Invasions not spawning outside of the middle of the map

Uh, could we stop beating a dead horse? Invasion mobs appear around the global spawn (which happens to be in the middle of the world) and around any town NPC, even if they are homeless, and that is a fact. I lured invasions to the corruption with just a king statue, gee.
What do you refer to the beating the dead horse?

Thank you for your help!
Unfortunately I couldn't find the problem. Tried a few things with both TShock and TEdit. I even copied the whole world into a different one and moved the position of the global spawn point, yet the issue persists, so the isue lies with either the tiles or the bestiary (I imported it from the other world) rather than on the world file itself, and I really can't fathom how they could affect invasion spawns.
Did this always happen or did it start after a certain important event, like entering hardmode?

Unless someone more familiar with the inner workings of Terraria world files appear, you will unfortunately have to live with invasions only in the middle of the map for that particular world.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the problem. Tried a few things with both TShock and TEdit. I even copied the whole world into a different one and moved the position of the global spawn point, yet the issue persists, so the isue lies with either the tiles or the bestiary (I imported it from the other world) rather than on the world file itself, and I really can't fathom how they could affect invasion spawns.
Did this always happen or did it start after a certain important event, like entering hardmode?

Unless someone more familiar with the inner workings of Terraria world files appear, you will unfortunately have to live with invasions only in the middle of the map for that particular world.

I was afraid this was the case, I'm not sure when it happened the first time, as I created that map when 1.4 first dropped, but stopped playing after a while, I don't have any memory of the invasions happening outside spawn months ago, but I'm not sure I even tried to fight an invasion outside of the spawn, sadly, I deleted my old manual backup, so I can't even try it.
Thank you very much for your help, I'll leave this thread here in case some dev finds it.

Back
Top Bottom