Inventory and chest overlap?

keepo123

Terrarian
te5zhAX

(First time posting here, mods please remove it if this is not the appropriate place for this problem. Also, sorry for bad English.)

Hi guys, I was playing with Thorium Mod and Kalciphoz's RPG mod, they're both the latest version. Later when I was playing on my Thorium only world (I disabled Kalciphoz and reloaded, different character), I discovered that my inventory and my chest content were overlapping each other. At first, I thought my tmodloader was the root of the problem because it was not at the latest version. I updated it, the problem went away. I continued to play with both mods enabled. However, when I disabled Kalciphoz and went on to playing on my Thorium only world again, the problem came back.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Do you guys have any idea on how to fix this?

Image link here: https://imgur.com/F5rP9ZJ

I have the same problem, i just installed tmodloader and i try Kalciphoz's RPG mod. Then i disabled Kalciphoz's RPG mod, and installed thorium and calamity and played a world with that.
[doublepost=1537195872,1537195459][/doublepost]Okay, so i just found the fix.

I deleted Kalciphoz's RPG mod and the gui was normal again.

I have the same problem, i just installed tmodloader and i try Kalciphoz's RPG mod. Then i disabled Kalciphoz's RPG mod, and installed thorium and calamity and played a world with that.
[doublepost=1537195872,1537195459][/doublepost]Okay, so i just found the fix.

I deleted Kalciphoz's RPG mod and the gui was normal again.
Thank you very much for the fix, having a lot of mods installed it was going to be a nightmare. Had the same problem with inventory overlapping, deleted Kalciphoz's RPG mod, reloaded, relaunched the char/world and it persisted, then I closed and re-opened the game and it was fixed.

PS.: It didn't occurred while using the mod, only after disabling it.

Back
Top Bottom