Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

Hello Terrarians! Have you ever thought your inventory had too much junk in it? Or your chests? Have you ever wanted to SORT your inventory by name, or id, or even type? Have you ever thought "Gee, i wish there was a way to automatically trash all of this stuff like dirt that ill never want"? Well you're in luck. I've got just the mod for you.

Wow this mod is for me indeed! Only one thing is missing and I'd like to suggest it:

Accessory management is very messy right now.

For example, if I want to exchange 3 of my accessories for the angler boosting ones (which happens daily) I have to do it all manually. There is a rightclick "quick equip" hotkey but it scrolls through the available slots for no reason whatsoever so it is impossible to exchange the exact 3 accessories of my choice and keep the ones I need (e.g. wings and shield).

My suggestion: (1) Could you disable the scrolling or (2) better yet, store the last position of any accessory equiped in the character file, so that rightclicking an accessory will always equip it to the slot you wore it in the last time?

This is a great tool! I just got it a while ago and tried it out, and so far I'm impressed! Keep up the good work.

Whenever I load this up, my character is just blank space. The backup works fine though. Any help?

Wow this mod is for me indeed! Only one thing is missing and I'd like to suggest it:

Accessory management is very messy right now.

For example, if I want to exchange 3 of my accessories for the angler boosting ones (which happens daily) I have to do it all manually. There is a rightclick "quick equip" hotkey but it scrolls through the available slots for no reason whatsoever so it is impossible to exchange the exact 3 accessories of my choice and keep the ones I need (e.g. wings and shield).

My suggestion: (1) Could you disable the scrolling or (2) better yet, store the last position of any accessory equiped in the character file, so that rightclicking an accessory will always equip it to the slot you wore it in the last time?
AGREED.

One thing that i would definitely like to see is a hotkey to press to be able to switch loadouts rather than just an inventory button to click. I know you can push x to swap hotbars, but maybe if there was another that swapped loadouts, i would be really happy. Also, this is probably already known but as of the 1.3.0.8 update, the mod doesn't work, at least in the standalone version. (Disreguard this if he already uploaded a 1.3.0.8 version.)
EDIT: I believe that the only version difference between 7 and 8 is the mac and linux support so i believe it should just need a change in the version number in the program (for windows version at least, dunno about mac and linux) is that correct? Or is there much more to it than that?

Last edited:
One thing that i would definitely like to see is a hotkey to press to be able to switch loadouts rather than just an inventory button to click. I know you can push x to swap hotbars, but maybe if there was another that swapped loadouts, i would be really happy. Also, this is probably already known but as of the 1.3.0.8 update, the mod doesn't work, at least in the standalone version. (Disreguard this if he already uploaded a 1.3.0.8 version.)
EDIT: I believe that the only version difference between 7 and 8 is the mac and linux support so i believe it should just need a change in the version number in the program (for windows version at least, dunno about mac and linux) is that correct? Or is there much more to it than that?
Use TerrariaPatcher version if you wish to run on Terraria 1.3.0.8.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p3bmg77gk62m4z1/InventoryEnhancements_v1.1.4.5.zip

This doesn't affect me in any way since I use Patcher, but do you have an approximate time when you'll have a new coded version for regular-modpatch users?
What do you mean by "regular-modpatch"? And ill get back to working on/updating the mod soon. I just wiped my main hard drive due to windows 10 being terribly slow. So once i download VS and have some time, ill get back to work.

What do you mean by "regular-modpatch"? And ill get back to working on/updating the mod soon. I just wi
ped my main hard drive due to windows 10 being terribly slow. So once i download VS and have some time, ill get back to work.
I'm talking about this - the "regular" non-TP build.
Installation:
  1. Go to your Terraria directory (In steam right click terraria, hit properties, go to the "Local Files" tab, and click "Browse local files...")
  2. Rename Terraria.exe to backup.exe
  3. Copy the Terraria.exe and Configurator.exe from inside of the zip file downloaded below, then youre done :). Have fun with a nice clean customizable inventory.
I've already tested the Patcher version and it works fine with '0.8, but for the sake of people who use YOUR exe, you should update that one.

does it work with 1.3.0.8?
As far as I know this mod is still on v1.3.0.7, but if you really want to use it on the newest version, you can simply use TerrariaPatcher to mod your Terraria.exe and enable the plugins. Once that's done, just download the TP version of this mod and put it inside your plugins folder.

I guess the 1.3.0.8 version of this mod will come soon...

Edit: The TerrariaPatcher version of this mod only needs the patcher to be up-to-date, so even if Terraria updates, the plugin will probably still work even if built for an older version of Terraria as far as TP is updated.

Edit 2: I hope the 1.3.0.8 version of this mod will come...

Last edited:
Will this mod work for 1.3.1? I tried it and when I opened terraria it didn't show my character's picture and showed him having base stats

Will this mod work for 1.3.1? I tried it and when I opened terraria it didn't show my character's picture and showed him having base stats

Same Problem, Is this still being worked on? I cant see Character DP and has base stats and time, cant click play either, Installed correctly through installation instructions? I really need to be able to sort my inv!
Cheers! and happy holidays

Hey guys, been a long time. Have not been on here in a while at all. Ive tried updating the mod to .8 but i seem to run into strange problems every time. Not sure if its the source code im using or what, but my code wont run on .8.

Back
Top Bottom