Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

I love the hotbar switching idea. I haven't started using mods yet. I haven't even beaten the whole game yet lol. But once I do I will be getting this mod.

Any way to make this work in tmodloader? I love this mod and hate playing without it.
Looks like most features can be found in various tmodloader mods. Cheat sheet has auto trash. Helpful hotkeys has cycle ammo and quicker stacking. There's also a hotbar swapper mod.

If there is any other feature you want, it can be added to one of my mods maybe.

Looks like most features can be found in various tmodloader mods. Cheat sheet has auto trash. Helpful hotkeys has cycle ammo and quicker stacking. There's also a hotbar swapper mod.

If there is any other feature you want, it can be added to one of my mods maybe.

Honestly the auto sorter is really the thing that i like the most about this mod, if you have anyway to add it to tmodloader that would be amazing.

Any word on whether this is likely to be released on tModLoader? I'm really missing the search nearby chests feature, and the sorting. I was so spoiled by these functions, I forgot they weren't actually part of the main game..

Hello, any chance of update for 1.3.1? Especially Terraria Patcher plugin.

@Edit Here's an error I'm getting upon starting terraria.

Attachments

• Terraria Error.png
    Terraria Error.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Is there any way you could add the auto-sorting to one of your mods?

I am having some trouble installing the mod, first of all i don't have a plugin folder and second when i start terraria i can't access any of my world or characters
:/.

I would definitely use this if it was not standalone lol. I know it's probably a lot more convenient for the creator to make it standalone though, so there's no need to add tModLoader support or anything. Whatever is easier for you :p

Hello, any chance of update for 1.3.1? Especially Terraria Patcher plugin.

@Edit Here's an error I'm getting upon starting terraria.

I had this error following the TerrariaPatcher install instructions. Go to Terraria>Plugins>InventoryEnhancements>Utils>Input.cs and delete " && !Main.chatMode". I don't know anything about this kind of stuff but this was a wild guess and it worked.
---------
On another note, does anyone know how to lock items in your inventory so that they don't sort? Like in the first screenshot on the first post that shows a border? Thanks :cool:

Attachments

• error1.PNG
    error1.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 203
  • error2.PNG
    error2.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 165
Does this work with 1.3.3? This mod looks amazing :]
Yes this works with 1.3.3.3 onwards if you use TerrariaPatcher version.

I had this error following the TerrariaPatcher install instructions. Go to Terraria>Plugins>InventoryEnhancements>Utils>Input.cs and delete " && !Main.chatMode". I don't know anything about this kind of stuff but this was a wild guess and it worked.
---------
On another note, does anyone know how to lock items in your inventory so that they don't sort? Like in the first screenshot on the first post that shows a border? Thanks :cool:
Hello, if you grab the latest version from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fykahheoq2etqa/InventoryEnhancements_v1.1.4.6.zip, you shouldn't have the compile issue. In a recent version of Terraria it changed from Main.chatMode to Main.drawingPlayerChat.

To favorite an item in Terraria (vanilla), you hold ALT and click on an item. This will prevent it from being sorted in InventoryEnhancements as well as quick stacked or trashed in vanilla Terraria.

Can anyone give some tips on how to add custom categories? I tried to edit Sets.cs without much success. Couldn't even manage to replace existing items by changing ID, Configurator still display an old entry name. Any insights?

Last edited:

How about the chest search feature?

I think I'm doing something wrong, when i backup terarria.exe and install then run the edited terarria.exe from " Inventory Enhancements v1.1.4.5 (Test).zip ", my character goes blank with no image, and I've no worlds. when i pull terraria.exe back from the backup, everything comes back. my default terraria version is 1.3.4.4 I'm using Steam. Is this patch just not compatible with 1.3.4.4 characters and worlds??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom