amione

Official Terrarian
PurpleInventorybyamione.png
CrimsonInventorybyamione.png
BlueInventorybyamione.png
GreenInventorybyamione.png
GrayInventorybyamione.png
icon.png

Changes the color of your inventory (and settings) to the one you desire.
PurpleInventorybyamione.jpg
CrimsonInventorybyamione.jpg

BlueInventorybyamione.jpg

GreenInventorybyamione.jpg

GrayInventorybyamione.jpg

20200610135116_1.jpg

How to install:
1. Open terraria and go to texture packs
2. Click on 'Open Folder'
3. Download and move the selected color you want to the folder
4. Go back to terraria and close the texture pack page and open it again
5. Enjoy!
Made to be used with Gold Recolors

Attachments

• PurpleInventorybyamione.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 560
  • RedInventorybyamione.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 456
  • BlueInventorybyamione.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 331
  • GreenInventorybyamione.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 441
  • GrayInventorybyamione.zip
    13 KB · Views: 1,355
  • PinkInventorybyamione.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
they look awesome
Thanks, i noticed while using them they didn't have highlights on your selected slot so i fixed it :) and also renamed crimson to red
Annotation 2020-06-05 091102.png

I've been using them randomly and each one looks awesome (ps. the update is version 2.0 and i've edited the main message, so you guys need to redownload to get this fix)

Can you make one inventory a slightly transparent? btw nice texture pack!
It's already slightly transparent by default, though i can make it a little bit more transparent before it becomes invisible
20200606122801_1.jpg
20200606122818_1.jpg

Left is before, right is after
You can probably do this on any version of my inventories or the hp and map one too by opening the files with your photos app and adjusting the opacity
Here's the transparent version of the gray one

Attachments

• TransparentGrayInventorybyamione.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I really do love the grey one, but it is competing with the Glassy texture of Terraria Prime's inventory for me, any chance we could have both?

Is it possible for a pink one? Just don’t ask I’m just a guy who likes pink as their 2nd favorite color......, what? I like it and try to use it as much as possible........ I probably use it more or less than red....

I really do love the grey one, but it is competing with the Glassy texture of Terraria Prime's inventory for me, any chance we could have both?
Tried finding this inventory but had no luck, if you could link it that would be awesome
Is it possible for a pink one? Just don’t ask I’m just a guy who likes pink as their 2nd favorite color......, what? I like it and try to use it as much as possible........ I probably use it more or less than red....
Finished and attached on the main message

Extremely sorry to both of you my notifications aren't working for some reason

Made all attached recolor packs not override the sorting system now, even the transparent one attached in the comments.
(They're all now version 3.0 if you go into texture pack info, if you have 2.0 download again and you'll get 3.0)

Hotfix version 3.1 apparently hotbar icons that are not favorited are different so they shown up blue for all of them, that's fixed now

Hi have a problem with the inventory on the pink color, the armor place including acccesories stay the sam color, and only the item I have selected on the crafting menu is pink, I’ll get a picture when I am able to.

Hi have a problem with the inventory on the pink color, the armor place including acccesories stay the sam color, and only the item I have selected on the crafting menu is pink, I’ll get a picture when I am able to.
Fixed, new version is v3.2 (ps. try using my first mod with this one). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom