Game Mechanics Inventory Space, not enough of it.

I'm with you. There is no need for that kind of language.Yes it is allowed, but still little kids get on here, and might read this and not know how to censor it.
You're Just wasting your breath really. I see no reason to have more space it will Just cause more confusion.
1. Little kids totally hear swearing all the time anymore, pretty much everyone does it on a daily basis.
2. It starts out on anyway

What about an item filter? Blacklist of items you never want anymore to be picked up, that is changeable in the settings or somewhere?
First you would need to obtain such an item as a requirement to put a blacklist marker on it.

Money trough helps so much I cannot stress.
I like the idea of the Cultist drop though. Support regardless.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441323452,1441323297][/DOUBLEPOST]
Firstly, watch your language. Secondly, edit your post and I will let it slide this once. This is a family friendly forum and such language will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, suggestion or both then by all means make a thread but cull the language.

Inventory in any game will at one time or another be filled with what could be utter trash but this is where inventory management comes in play. Regularly checking your inventory and trashing what is not needed is part of the game and honestly it takes all but 10 seconds to make room for whatever stuff you may want to pick up.

Your inventory can be increased two-fold, one being the money trough and the other being the safe. Both of which act as portable chests, both keep their inventory when broken and both are easily used. Im sure if more inventory slots where added there would soon be complaints of the interface taking too much room on the screen.
How arrogant can you get? "I will let it slide", "Such language will not be tolerated", you have no power over what he says. If you don't like it ignore it, don't talk like your the forum owner or something.

How arrogant can you get? "I will let it slide", "Such language will not be tolerated", you have no power over what he says. If you don't like it ignore it, don't talk like your the forum owner or something.

Whooooaaaa, gear down there big rig, Tulula is stressing the point of the forum's posting rules of conduct. It clearly states that we have to post intelligently and respectfully, and it also mentions that these are PG-13 forums. While it doesn't specifically say "swearing isn't allowed", dropping the F-bomb every second line doesn't sound too PG-13 to me...

The power that Tulula does have is to report the poster to an admin, that's where they take over and deal with it accordingly.

Whooooaaaa, gear down there big rig, Tulula is stressing the point of the forum's posting rules of conduct. It clearly states that we have to post intelligently and respectfully, and it also mentions that these are PG-13 forums. While it doesn't specifically say "swearing isn't allowed", dropping the F-bomb every second line doesn't sound too PG-13 to me...

The power that Tulula does have is to report the poster to an admin, that's where they take over and deal with it accordingly.
He censored the post though. And Tulula should ask him respectfully then, not COMMAND him as if he is a king.

He didn't, there is a automatic censoring program on here. I do agree that it is unnecessary to curse that much.
As I said before I also agree that there is no need for this language...
Well then the censoring program did its work and there is no reason to comment on it further.
Yes it done it's job on all the F-Bombs that were used in his post, but I guess you failed to see the GD word in it that was NOT censored.

Yes it done it's job on all the F-Bombs that were used in his post, but I guess you failed to see the GD word in it that was NOT censored.
Once again, there is no forum rule against cussing. Cussing AGAINST someone, sure, but getting pissed at the game is a way of life :p

Once again, there is no forum rule against cussing. Cussing AGAINST someone, sure, but getting pissed at the game is a way of life :p
I realize that cussing is allowed, but it's not that hard to tell that the language on this post was unnecessary... I mean seriously dropping the GD word Plus the F-Bomb left and right on a supposedly PG-13 forum is not necessary it doesn't take that much common sense to realize that. Period

GUYS!
topic please.

Cussing is allowed, as long as it can be censored by the filter when people have it enabled. The only thing that isn't allowed is being rude / offensive / racist / otherwise offending someone.

Either way this isn't the place to argue about this so can you please not? thanks ;)

Either way, I support this, but with a price. As I suggested in another thread:
an accessory. It could add one or two extra slots to your inventory when equipped. What do you think about that? ;D
What I mean by this is, when you equip whatever item it might be, it will ADD an extra row of slots in your inventory at the bottom. This will not effect anything else in your inventory and will be placed underneath the bottom bar.

GUYS!
topic please.

Cussing is allowed, as long as it can be censored by the filter when people have it enabled. The only thing that isn't allowed is being rude / offensive / racist / otherwise offending someone.

Either way this isn't the place to argue about this so can you please not? thanks ;)

Either way, I support this, but with a price. As I suggested in another thread:

What I mean by this is, when you equip whatever item it might be, it will ADD an extra row of slots in your inventory at the bottom. This will not effect anything else in your inventory and will be placed underneath the bottom bar.
Just, don't advertise my thread. Please.

Sorry. I don't think we need more inventory, because the cycle would happen again. You clog your inventory, you want more space I get that. We must realize that this will continue, someone else would suggest for more space.

Back
Top Bottom