invisa bosses textures

Yeah Scratch you know that you're an awesome person in here, opinions of people are different each other, so people enjoy what you don't :)

You don't have to bite off the creator's head just for something you think is easy to do. It's a nice concept and you should be supportive because that's how creators grow and benefit the entire community. If you discourage them, what does that say about yourself? -_-
I never said beating Terraria bosses was easy. Expert mode actually increase the difficulty in a fun way by adding new attack patterns to the bosses as well as increasing the stats of them. All this pack does is make them invisible.

As for the pack itself, I most likely wouldn't criticize it in this fashion if it, for instance, changed how the bosses looked to make them look more appealing to the eye. It's not who I'm criticizing, it's the content they made. This content, once again, simply removes the bosses from the game. I'm not entirely sure how that makes a boss fight more fun or visually appealing.

It's fine with me if others like this pack, I'm just giving my personal opinion.

Perhaps it'd be easier if people gave their feedback after fighting a few bosses with the pack on, giving multiple different opinions on the pack. Maybe that'd help this pack a bit more.

This texture pack sounds great! Actually it's more of an "un-texture pack" since it removes the textures of the bosses. This seems like a great challenge to try out soon, I've been getting bored with Terraria, and the only think that brings me back are updates usually. Thanks for making this! <3

You don't have to bite off the creator's head just for something you think is easy to do. It's a nice concept and you should be supportive because that's how creators grow and benefit the entire community. If you discourage them, what does that say about yourself? -_-
thanks man

Back
Top Bottom