Weapons & Equip Invisibility Cloak

Can we make the Invisibility potion more Useful with this?

• Yes, we can!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nah man, this sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think so...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • This has to be in the game!!!!!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Worse idea ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byAbeeL

Queen Slime
Well, all of you have been seen the Invisibility potion
Invisibility_Potion.png
, When you use it it gives you the Invisibility Buff
Invisibility.png
that can be useful V/S enemies, but the Potion isn't Effective, When you use it you can Still be targeted by enemies, it's only a bit useful in PvP, but you can still be seen by your name, even if you are wearing an armor the armor can be seen by everyone and you only can be 90% invisible with the familiar clothes, So i've got this idea to make an Invisibility Cloak, that can be Useful V/S anyone, when you equip this Accesory, it's give you 4 Defense and a permanent Invisibility buff, but is like a Direct Upgrade to the buff.
This upgrade will make the buff have a better use, you can be completely invisible but if you aren't moving or flying, Enemies won't target you flying, even in PvP you can escape because they will not see your name with this, your armor now will be completely invisible, but has his weaknesses, it reduce your damage by 5% and your knockback of every weapon in 15%,doesn't work underwater and you CAN'T escape boss fights and doesn't work in Frost moon, Pumpking moon and Lunar Event in the future.
So the recipe for this I would like this:
Silk.png
x150,
Invisibility_Potion.png
x7 and
Soul_of_Sight.png
x30
Let me know if you like this idea in the comments below me.
Feel free to make a Sprite for this, i will be Awesome!
(It's a Harry potter reference, but can make the Invisibility potion more useful :p)

Last edited:
you know, having enemies not target you at all basically makes having the enemies at all pointless, further more, it would probably break the AI of some enemies like casters who are programmed to teleport onto the players screen and shoot directly at them and most flying enemies, who really can only move by homing in on a player.

in other words, lots of new AIs would have to be built to accommodate for this potion.

you know, having enemies not target you at all basically makes having the enemies at all pointless, further more, it would probably break the AI of some enemies like casters who are programmed to teleport onto the players screen and shoot directly at them and most flying enemies, who really can only move by homing in on a player.

in other words, lots of new AIs would have to be built to accommodate for this potion.
Edit, read it now :)

The drawbacks to this are negligible considering the supreme advantages. I could equip this in a slot, start the Frost Moon, and kill everything while enemies dance around me like butterflies.

The drawbacks to this are negligible considering the supreme advantages. I could equip this in a slot, start the Frost Moon, and kill everything while enemies dance around me like butterflies.
Good note, i'll edit it right now

you know, that's assuming water is even a common thing you need to tread through, it's not like you can just build platforms over it or drain it, that's something that you do in a sandbox ga- oh wait...

I think now it's balanced, only works vs enemies if you are still, doesn't work with bosses and events

once again, I say, literally EVERY individual enemy that is affected by this will need a new AI. sure there are a few that can share a not attacky player AI, but there are quite a handful of enemies that need to have a completely redesigned AI.

also there is still little reason to not have this after you get it it essentially sucks any and all challenge out of the hardmode jungle and onwards, because that is when it becomes available.

seems like too much effort to make a single item that will be as impossible to balance properly as life steal.

Back
Top Bottom