PS4 Invisible Daybreak

Ricebowl190

Terrarian
So I just recently beat the Solar Pillar, and used d the fragments from it to make the Daybreak. However, every 2nd or 3rd projectile is invisible for some reason. Sometimes I can hit enemies with these invisible projectiles but a lot of the times they just disappear

I have the same problem and I have no Dyes or Familiar Clothes on. The glitch seems to always occur whenever a 2nd Daybreak is thrown. When the 2nd Daybreak is currently on field, other projectiles such as yo-yos also seem to go invisible. However, the glitch will stop when the 2nd Daybreak projectile disappears. This is the only case I have seemed to find with invisible projectiles, so kudos to Pipeworks for at least narrowing it down. :)

I have the same problem and I have no Dyes or Familiar Clothes on. The glitch seems to always occur whenever a 2nd Daybreak is thrown. When the 2nd Daybreak is currently on field, other projectiles such as yo-yos also seem to go invisible. However, the glitch will stop when the 2nd Daybreak projectile disappears. This is the only case I have seemed to find with invisible projectiles, so kudos to Pipeworks for at least narrowing it down. :)
Thanks for the added info @sharkman0101. I was hoping the familiar clothes and dyes glitch wasn’t back as it was fixed, so that’s good on that front. Thanks for confirming.

So now we’re left with this other issue not related to familiar clothes or dyes. I wish there was a workaround that I knew of, but sounds like we’ll have to wait for it to get fixed. @Ricebowl190, if you haven’t already I suggest sending in your information about this issue straight to Pipeworks, the console developers, here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html If you can include a screenshot of your inventory and what gear you’re wearing that may help.

Back
Top Bottom