Invisible Finch Nest

Zupami

Terrarian
Heyo,
Me and my friends started playing journey mode recently and really liked the Finch Staff you get when you start.
However, the nest it creates obscures any cool hats you might be wearing.
This is why created this texture pack that makes the nest completely invisible, the bird will just be sitting right on top of whatever cool hat you might be wearing!
If there are any other assets that you would like to be made invisible to enhance your ability to look dashing, let me know and I might add them.
Kind regards,
Zupami

Attachments

• Invisible Nest.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,046
Pretty cool. I was afraid it might look funny without the nest, but it actually looks really good.

Heyo,
Me and my friends started playing journey mode recently and really liked the Finch Staff you get when you start.
However, the nest it creates obscures any cool hats you might be wearing.
This is why created this texture pack that makes the nest completely invisible, the bird will just be sitting right on top of whatever cool hat you might be wearing!
If there are any other assets that you would like to be made invisible to enhance your ability to look dashing, let me know and I might add them.
Kind regards,
Zupami
how did you make it invisible? this is insane work :D

how did you make it invisible? this is insane work :D
I've worked a bit with textures from Minecraft (vaguely similar vein), and so my guess is that Zupami took the texture for the Finch's nest and then saved a new image in its place that was completely transparent, but had the same resolution.

I've worked a bit with textures from Minecraft (vaguely similar vein), and so my guess is that Zupami took the texture for the Finch's nest and then saved a new image in its place that was completely transparent, but had the same resolution.
ah, ok :D

Back
Top Bottom