Video Invisible Man Hardcore Challenge Run

Fury

Lunatic Cultist
Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a challenge run (Just entered Hardmode) and I thought I'd start posting this stuff here.
It's a hardcore run with a slight Halloween theme - using the familiar clothes/invisibility potion "effect" to make me 100% invisible (and invisible on the map) for added character and challenge.
On my last hardcore run (1.2) I made it all the way to the end. Let's see how far I can survive now.

Here's the first episode. Let me know what you think:

...And the most recent episode:

Last edited:
Reactions: NdM
This is a great idea for added challenge, I would say rather than always using buff potions just edit the buff timer to the max time.
Also, you could try cutting out some of the parts that may drag on, cut to parts where there's action. It makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch :)

This is a great idea for added challenge, I would say rather than always using buff potions just edit the buff timer to the max time.
Also, you could try cutting out some of the parts that may drag on, cut to parts where there's action. It makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch :)

Awesome. Thanks for the constructive criticism. This series definitely starts off a bit slow, but it picks up. I'm heading into hardmode in the episode I'm working on now, that's when all the real fun will happen ;)
edit: oh, and I'm recording this one on console, so I can't edit the buff timer. Too late to switch to PC now, but things are going to speed up a lot in HM. No more messing around, heh.

Back
Top Bottom