PS4 Invisible near the bottmn of the underworld (expert and no falling)

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Ok, so i was watching my brother play terraria expert on our expert world with our legacy characters, he went to the bottmn of the underworld and for some reason he, his stardust guardian, and his stardust dragon, disappeared. This was in one of the obsidian buildings. He went to the left and dug down a little and 2-3 blocks BEFORE he hit some lava he was digging into, he stopped in place. He could jump out just fine, like when he disappeared. If anyone has some information, please help. Also it's hardmode expert now BYEEEEEEEEEEE.

Ok, so i was watching my brother play terraria expert on our expert world with our legacy characters, he went to the bottmn of the underworld and for some reason he, his stardust guardian, and his stardust dragon, disappeared. This was in one of the obsidian buildings. He went to the left and dug down a little and 2-3 blocks BEFORE he hit some lava he was digging into, he stopped in place. He could jump out just fine, like when he disappeared. If anyone has some information, please help. Also it's hardmode expert now BYEEEEEEEEEEE.
Hi @Sockmonkey367, if you’ve got video of this happening that could help the developers. You can include a link of it here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html I’ve heard other members have some performance issues when entering the underworld. If it’s only happening at the very bottom of the underworld, one workaround is to avoid that area. :)

How would i upload video? I dont have a youtube channel.

Plus i didn't record it so RIP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom