Mobile iOS. Nasty bug, causing loss of items.

QQ| Fen1X

Terrarian
Suddenly put pickaxe on item stand, while not sure how to take it off the wall, after decided to take it from the wall with a sticky bomb, the item holder dropped, while the pickaxe didn’t. Lost a nice one. :/

Suddenly put pickaxe on item stand, while not sure how to take it off the wall, after decided to take it from the wall with a sticky bomb, the item holder dropped, while the pickaxe didn’t. Lost a nice one. :/
Hi there @QQ| Fen1X, I see what you mean. I can replicate this, and anything on the weapon rack will not drop if a bomb is used on the weapon rack. However, the weapon rack itself and anything else blown up with the bomb (walls, etc) does drop. Thanks for sharing this info.

The mobile version is getting a complete code rewrite in the next update, so hopefully this bug may be absent from the new version. There is no estimate of a release date yet, and no info on what the system requirements will be.

In the meantime, if you place something on a weapon rack, you can use a pickaxe on the weapon rack to mine up both the weapon rack and the item that was placed on it. In your case, if you had inadvertently put your pickaxe on the weapon rack and didn’t have a pick to use on the weapon rack, you can craft a lower level pick or buy one from the Merchant to get your main pick back.

Back
Top Bottom