Mobile iOS Xbone controller support

GrantB.

Terrarian
This may or may not be a discussion already going on, however I couldn’t find a thread anywhere that asks this question. And so the question I think many of us would like to know is; will Terraria for iOS13 eventually get Xbox One controller support? If not then will it have any controller support at all AND if there is support for some controllers, then which ones?

as much as I can kind of work with the new touch interface, it would be great to use my comfy controller to play my favorite game (my fat fingers take up 50% of my screen so this is kind of a big deal).

This may or may not be a discussion already going on, however I couldn’t find a thread anywhere that asks this question. And so the question I think many of us would like to know is; will Terraria for iOS13 eventually get Xbox One controller support? If not then will it have any controller support at all AND if there is support for some controllers, then which ones?

as much as I can kind of work with the new touch interface, it would be great to use my comfy controller to play my favorite game (my fat fingers take up 50% of my screen so this is kind of a big deal).
Hi @GrantB., welcome to the forums. :)

It's been stated that controller support will be coming to the mobile version. I'm not sure which controllers. You can read the official word that controller support is coming here (along with tons more mobile info):
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes
Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

I too hope that XB1 controller is going to be supported. Playing on an 10.5" iPad is rather inconvenient otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom