Mobile iPad Mini 2 Game Crash

Final0utsider

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad Mini 2
Mobile OS
iOS
Every time I load up Terraria It works perfectly fine in the menu as I can access achievements and settings. But as soon as I click either single player or multiplayer my game just crashes instantly. I’ve tried things like turning graphics low and maps off but nothing seems to be working.
Anyone got any tips or ideas?

Or maybe there’s a way to transfer your stuff to another device or something I don’t really know?

Every time I load up Terraria It works perfectly fine in the menu as I can access achievements and settings. But as soon as I click either single player or multiplayer my game just crashes instantly. I’ve tried things like turning graphics low and maps off but nothing seems to be working.
Anyone got any tips or ideas?

Or maybe there’s a way to transfer your stuff to another device or something I don’t really know?
Hi @Final0utsider welcome to the forums. :)

Do you have any files in the OldSaves folder? Your issue sounds similar to an old issue, and one of the workarounds is to move all your player and world files out of OldSaves. Then move them back one by one to see which file is corrupted, thus crashing the game.

Here’s info about the file system:

Back
Top Bottom