tModLoader Iriazul's Mod Hub.

Oof, I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm at the point where I'm not really sure what could be causing the lag in multiplayer. I made quite a major change for the latest update, which involves way less player looping among others. Looking at my code, I'm not really sure what I could change to reduce potential lag even further...

I guess I'll have to get one of my friends on-board for testing the mod time and time again as I try some possible fixes. I'll try to get it done in time!
Thanks. Hope it goes well. You could make an invisible unhitteable NPC with the same health as the player be in the same place as the player, and also always shows it's health bar, such that it looks like the player's. Just an idea.

Thanks. Hope it goes well. You could make an invisible unhitteable NPC with the same health as the player be in the same place as the player, and also always shows it's health bar, such that it looks like the player's. Just an idea.
I'm ever so sorry for not comming back to you earlier.
As you may have noticed, I did not push another update; I was not able to solve this issue.
I had one of my friends playtest the mod (and only this mod) with me and it seemed to work fine. Now that may obviously not be the case for everyone, but everything I tried... Well, nothing really seemed to make much of a difference.

This does not mean I'll forget about this issue, I just feel sorry that I couldn't fix it in time for your playthrough. Ever so sorry man!

A little suggestion, how about a mod or additional option to Name Display: health number display. I have a few ideas regarding to it:
-a health number displayed all the time under the name in form of 250/250
-a health number appearing only when npc is hit and not max hp same format as above
-how much health is left written on npcs healthbar without max health written

A little suggestion, how about a mod or additional option to Name Display: health number display. I have a few ideas regarding to it:
-a health number displayed all the time under the name in form of 250/250
-a health number appearing only when npc is hit and not max hp same format as above
-how much health is left written on npcs healthbar without max health written
I love suggestions!
I'm guessing all three are for NPCs (since they relate to the NPC Name Display)?
If so, I think I like the last one the most. Would you say you'd like this option in some sort of 'Config.txt' file or something (so you can switch it on/off)?

Also, thanks for suggesting! As I said earlier: I love suggestions :)

I personaly love third option too :) Maybe a toggle button configurable in controls?
I don't think there are configurable options yet for mods (like there were with tAPI), hence my thought on the Config file... I might be able to find a better workaround though (maybe in-game key code like 'Ctrl+L')?

HOLY **** CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK? YOU F***IN KIDDING ME
[doublepost=1476395344,1476395208][/doublepost]:redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:
Can you not just simple use the Mod Browser?
and speaking aggressive doesnt makes it even better

Last edited:
,-, oh wait. XD it was my friend.
[doublepost=1476538987,1476538948][/doublepost]sorry.
my friend is the agk (angry german kid)
[doublepost=1476539021][/doublepost]
n0thing.
[doublepost=1476539069][/doublepost]
nothing.
[doublepost=1476539106][/doublepost]
If you tell me what kind of link you're looking for and ask politely: sure, no problem.
n0thing.
[doublepost=1476539207][/doublepost],-,~

:sigh:

,-, oh wait. XD it was my friend.
[doublepost=1476538987,1476538948][/doublepost]sorry.
my friend is the agk (angry german kid)
[doublepost=1476539021][/doublepost]
n0thing.
[doublepost=1476539069][/doublepost]
nothing.
[doublepost=1476539106][/doublepost]

n0thing.
[doublepost=1476539207][/doublepost],-,~

:sigh:
@ImMadNow, you've been warned before to keep your posts on topic. Your posting privileges in this thread have been removed. If you have any questions please check your inbox.

Hi iriazul! Could you please give me the download link for the Npc Show Name? Im starting to play terarria with mods and it looks pretty awesome!

Back
Top Bottom