Is 1.4 really the last update?

there is one thing I feel like they should've added but its not important.
one of these credits sequences where you beat up the name of the devs.

It has been said by Cenx that it is not over yet and they are adding a workshop for steam!
(watch chippy gaming on youtube's video)

i think if they were to add more they should do a second journeys end after cross platform comes journeys true end 1.5 adding 3 new bosses and a mode after hardmode Endgame or if you feel like something else Death Mode After defeating moonlord it says the contents of Endgame/Death mode has been realesed into the world under that The darkness is riseing first to get rid of the Darkness you must defeat moonlord a second time he will be much stronger tho and will be called True Moonlord then after deafeting him orbs spawn in the Underground Darkness called Cthulu summoners you get preped after breaking them it drops Cthulu orb you use it like a boss summon but at the ocean biome then after beating Cthulu the Deadly sins awaken 7 sins spawn somewhere in your world once destroying all 7 you can Create armor with sin dust from each sin and all of the 4 post moonlord Armor sets then you combine all the sin dust and fragments to create The Death Sigil to Summon The Emperor of Darkness after killing him The Darkness biome disappears Forever never to be seen again but in the Dungeon The Spirits Of Darkness Awaits adding a much Harder Dungeon recomend this to the devs if youd like i just thought it sound cool also it should also add a god excessory

i think if they were to add more they should do a second journeys end after cross platform comes journeys true end 1.5 adding 3 new bosses and a mode after hardmode Endgame or if you feel like something else Death Mode After defeating moonlord it says the contents of Endgame/Death mode has been realesed into the world under that The darkness is riseing first to get rid of the Darkness you must defeat moonlord a second time he will be much stronger tho and will be called True Moonlord then after deafeting him orbs spawn in the Underground Darkness called Cthulu summoners you get preped after breaking them it drops Cthulu orb you use it like a boss summon but at the ocean biome then after beating Cthulu the Deadly sins awaken 7 sins spawn somewhere in your world once destroying all 7 you can Create armor with sin dust from each sin and all of the 4 post moonlord Armor sets then you combine all the sin dust and fragments to create The Death Sigil to Summon The Emperor of Darkness after killing him The Darkness biome disappears Forever never to be seen again but in the Dungeon The Spirits Of Darkness Awaits adding a much Harder Dungeon recomend this to the devs if youd like i just thought it sound cool also it should also add a god excessory

Ok, so I registered here just to say this: I belive am sure, that there will be more major updates. Why? It's simple. People love this game. I mean, just go to steam charts and scroll down a bit. You will see that it is in top 10 games that had most players(approximately 460 000) at the same time.

Furthermore, every single major update, game's average players always increased. This game is very addictive, it keeps old players and bring new ones.

So I more than sure, that the devs will support the game. Esspecially since it's kinda profitable (but not in russia. It costs here 3$ instead of 10$ for some reason).

Back
Top Bottom