3DS Is 3DS really dead?

Hexadood

Terrarian
Please tell me I'm wrong. Please! I dedicated so much to it and finding out that it's been given up on would kill me!

Please tell me I'm wrong. Please! I dedicated so much to it and finding out that it's been given up on would kill me!
Aww... Well, not nuch has been said regarding 3DS. More focus has been put towards consoles for the massive overhaul of 1.3. I have to point out that the 3DS port wasn’t ever going to really be that great. Framerate, bugs, stability, some 1.3 questions... Lots were discussed but awhile ago... but...I think you understand where I’m going with this. I don’t think it’s going to be worked on anymore... (If anything, MAYBE bugfixes but nothing massive will come...)

*Sigh* Man, so many amazing creations, buildings, and moments were shared on 3DS. I loved it because it was a Terraria I could take with me wherever I go. Bored waiting?, 3DS. Have a bad day?, 3DS. Feeling creative?, 3DS. It was special to me because no one else played it and that meant I was a player who built a legacy upon it. Sure, it was glitchy but they were mostly fun little glitches that would not only break the game but break your laugh box. But now it's just gonna be abandoned. All that work, that dedication to one goal, The pixel art that I created in boredom, the adventures I had, the worlds I forged, the trails I blazed, the vigor that I poured into beating every boss, and now it's just...

Gone.

*Sigh* Man, so many amazing creations, buildings, and moments were shared on 3DS. I loved it because it was a Terraria I could take with me wherever I go. Bored waiting?, 3DS. Have a bad day?, 3DS. Feeling creative?, 3DS. It was special to me because no one else played it and that meant I was a player who built a legacy upon it. Sure, it was glitchy but they were mostly fun little glitches that would not only break the game but break your laugh box. But now it's just gonna be abandoned. All that work, that dedication to one goal, The pixel art that I created in boredom, the adventures I had, the worlds I forged, the trails I blazed, the vigor that I poured into beating every boss, and now it's just...

Gone.

Gone? What happened? Did your 3DS break? They still sell them... just get another one. I am sure there is a way to copy over your old data...

Gone.
I don't see how the lack of future content updates in any way diminishes your accomplishments thus far. You still had those wonderful experiences and enjoyed them did you not? :)

I'm still hoping that wvw if nothing massive comes, we still get a couple small things. I just really, really want some Boreal Wood for my base, for starters. Unless the Switch version has autoswing for most items, the 3DS one will probably always be my portable version of this game.

I really enjoy my ps vita because of the same fact can play any where its really dissapointing there not updating the 3ds or the ps vita anymore it does make me wonder if its actually true because there so old or could there be smaller updates just to sort bugs etc so people can still play ?

well in theory if you want the 3ds "feeling" and still play modern terraria on it you could get this
its basically a (for its size) powerful mini pc
(you can use steam and play alot of games with it)
basically imagine a 3ds with windows
im not sure if there is a newer version out, if you are interrested check it out on google or something

I was actually wondering about that and wondering how the mouse stuff or mods translated to it as well. Though that's far off because I still need to get a lot of other things first.

Oh, that's very good. Still hope for tiny 3DS news but that's also a clear option in the future. Though I was always planning to eventually get one since I really like portability.

well the framerates are really good on this thing, although a bit expensive if that worrys you.
foexb75e6apqizr8mt3a.jpg

as you can see terraria the newest terraria version will run easily with mods
and a bunch of other games too
if you get one, go for the gpd win 2

Back
Top Bottom