Is anyone there ? Oh... Hi !

Mackaged

Terrarian
Sup' everyone ! My name is Yohan, 19 years, you can call me Mack, Macky, Mackaged, Mackerel, or just whatever you want... :dryadnaughty:
I play Terraria since April 2012, played around 400 hours on PC. I also own the mobile game.
I praise the Guide every morning and I ship as well the Dryad with the Arms Dealer. Also love The Twins cause of the music battle is nice and the Lunatic Cultist.
My main character is called Fhi, it's a spectral paladin with only 2 friends, his shield and his book (Razorblade Typhoon vol.1). It's also a god but shhht, it's a side story.
sans_titre_2_by_mackaged-d91vojx.png

I'm a student and I wanna be a concept artist. So you can expect Terraria stuff from me really soon... :dryadwink:
Oh, and I'm French so sorry for bad grammar or weird sentences.

Also, I'm going to spam those Dryad emoji because she is too good. :dryadpassionate:
I'm here to have fun with all this community and hope to be a good part of it.
Annnd... That's it. %:sigh:

Welcome to the Terraria Forums Macka! I am the Nurse :nursesmile:! I hope you enjoy your stay!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437277862,1437277813][/DOUBLEPOST]If you ever get hurt, you know who to come to! :nursecool:

Thank you based Nurse !
Hope you don't mind that I ship the Arms Dealer with the Dryad. We all know he have a little crush on you... :dryadwhat:

Welcome to this community! Also, I think the Dryad is cool. She sells pumpkin seeds, so I can make pie. PIE!!! I'm looking forward to your art that you spoke of, I make art too, but I'm pretty bad.

Welcome to this community! Also, I think the Dryad is cool. She sells pumpkin seeds, so I can make pie. PIE!!! I'm looking forward to your art that you spoke of, I make art too, but I'm pretty bad.

Ohh yeesss, pies are good too ! But apple pies are better than pumpkin ones in my opinion, ahah. :dryadtongue:
Oh you make art too ? Show me ! You have a thread here or website ?
I gonna post my art in a month or two maybe, currently working on a project about the game, want to keep this secret until the end. :dryadeek:

Welcome buddy! Is it bad that I misread your name at first as "Gohan"?

Thanks ! No, no it's all good, reminds me Dragon Ball ahah. :dryadgrin:

Welcome to the TCF! We're always happy to welcome artist in our midst!
Let's get that number up, shall we?

Thank you !
Yup, let's make Fhi more sociable. :dryadhappy:

Ohh yeesss, pies are good too ! But apple pies are better than pumpkin ones in my opinion, ahah. :dryadtongue:
Oh you make art too ? Show me ! You have a thread here or website ?
I gonna post my art in a month or two maybe, currently working on a project about the game, want to keep this secret until the end. :dryadeek:

Thanks ! No, no it's all good, reminds me Dragon Ball ahah. :dryadgrin:

Thank you !
Yup, let's make Fhi more sociable. :dryadhappy:
I have a thread.

No no NO! The dryad is MY girlfriend!!! You cannot pair her up with the ARMS DEALER?! Are you INSANE?!?!

Sup' everyone ! My name is Yohan, 19 years, you can call me Mack, Macky, Mackaged, Mackerel, or just whatever you want... :dryadnaughty:
I play Terraria since April 2012, played around 400 hours on PC. I also own the mobile game.
I praise the Guide every morning and I ship as well the Dryad with the Arms Dealer. Also love The Twins cause of the music battle is nice and the Lunatic Cultist.
My main character is called Fhi, it's a spectral paladin with only 2 friends, his shield and his book (Razorblade Typhoon vol.1). It's also a god but shhht, it's a side story.
sans_titre_2_by_mackaged-d91vojx.png

I'm a student and I wanna be a concept artist. So you can expect Terraria stuff from me really soon... :dryadwink:
Oh, and I'm French so sorry for bad grammar or weird sentences.

Also, I'm going to spam those Dryad emoji because she is too good. :dryadpassionate:
I'm here to have fun with all this community and hope to be a good part of it.
Annnd... That's it. %:sigh:
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom