Is buying PC Terraria worth it?

I currently have the switch version and I'm liking it a lot so far, but I've seen a couple of videos on Youtube and it appears that the PC version is awesome! You can use external tools such as TEdit to make interesting worlds, it actually has 1.4, etc. So, is it worth it?

Yeah the pc version is vastly better... so it is worth the investment. With mods like calamity, you will put hundreds of more hours into the game. (Well now modded terraria is a different game kinda)

if you don't want to wait for 1.4 yes it is worth it.
it has mods,and like you said,external programs!
plus it has alslo 1.4.1,so not only 1.4
Yeah the pc version is vastly better... so it is worth the investment. With mods like calamity, you will put hundreds of more hours into the game. (Well now modded terraria is a different game kinda)
It got 1.4.1
It’s the only version with mod support
It’s the only version with texture pack support
Soon, it’ll have Steam Workshop Support
Thanks! Will buy it

HECK YES. Terraria is my favorite game but modded is 100x better than vanilla in my opinion. It is only 10$ on Steam and you get the base game AND Tmod for that price.

In short yes. PC has 1.4, Tmodloader, and It is only 10$ currently. This not mentioning the new steam workshop support, also I personally prefer keyboard to controller.

Back
Top Bottom