tModLoader Is Exodus a good mod?

Is Exodus good?

• Total voters
Are you asking this because you want to use it? Because if so, don't. There are so many other mods you could spend your time on.

Are you asking this because you want to use it? Because if so, don't. There are so many other mods you could spend your time on.
What?
Exodus is absolutely worth everyone's time. Exodus has amazing sprites, better quality than most of the unoriginal garbage you see around these days. I'd say the sprites alone are easily better than Calamity. They look so good that i could have sworn that Zoomo worked on it. Secondly, the content is balanced and fair. Some mods like Thorium have little to no grasp on difficulty and balance. I have done more than 22 playthroughs of Terraria with only Exodus installed, and each run has been different and challenging. Nowhere will you find a mod with mechanics as interesting as Exodus. Most mods would just reskin the copper shortsword 300 times and have that be their content, but Exodus sees through all that. Each item and enemy in Exodus is completely unique, with their own mechanics to learn and master. I haven't even gone over the bosses yet, which in my opinion are the highlight of the mod. You got your classics like Abomination, Evil Blob, Collossus, and so on. My favourite boss in the mod has got to be the Desert Emperor. This boss really sets itself apart from the bosses in other mods. Using a vulture as the boss of the desert is just plain genius, i have no idea how they come up with this stuff. I won't spoil the boss named the Ancient, it's such a new concept for a boss that i think you should experience for yourself. Not only are these bosses fun and original, they also contribute to a much larger story that i am not going to spoil here. Every single enemy, item and boss has a reason for being, and they all serve crucial roles in the lore of Exodus. They took the time to implement all this, even though it would just go over the average player's head. If you want to know more about the lore, you can read my thread titled "Exodus Lore Unearthed". Finally, i'd like to talk about the amazing developers that brought us this modern masterpiece. In my experience, the devs have been friendly, polite, cooperative and always listened to feedback and criticism. I feel like i need to personally thank M4trix, or this entire comment would have been invalid. Now i've given you plenty of reason to give Exodus a try, and i ask that you not only give it a try, but stick to it until M4trix comes out with another majestic mod. Sorry if this came off a bit aggressive, i just tend to get a little heated when people disregard exodus.

What?
Exodus is absolutely worth everyone's time. Exodus has amazing sprites, better quality than most of the unoriginal garbage you see around these days. I'd say the sprites alone are easily better than Calamity. They look so good that i could have sworn that Zoomo worked on it. Secondly, the content is balanced and fair. Some mods like Thorium have little to no grasp on difficulty and balance. I have done more than 22 playthroughs of Terraria with only Exodus installed, and each run has been different and challenging. Nowhere will you find a mod with mechanics as interesting as Exodus. Most mods would just reskin the copper shortsword 300 times and have that be their content, but Exodus sees through all that. Each item and enemy in Exodus is completely unique, with their own mechanics to learn and master. I haven't even gone over the bosses yet, which in my opinion are the highlight of the mod. You got your classics like Abomination, Evil Blob, Collossus, and so on. My favourite boss in the mod has got to be the Desert Emperor. This boss really sets itself apart from the bosses in other mods. Using a vulture as the boss of the desert is just plain genius, i have no idea how they come up with this stuff. I won't spoil the boss named the Ancient, it's such a new concept for a boss that i think you should experience for yourself. Not only are these bosses fun and original, they also contribute to a much larger story that i am not going to spoil here. Every single enemy, item and boss has a reason for being, and they all serve crucial roles in the lore of Exodus. They took the time to implement all this, even though it would just go over the average player's head. If you want to know more about the lore, you can read my thread titled "Exodus Lore Unearthed". Finally, i'd like to talk about the amazing developers that brought us this modern masterpiece. In my experience, the devs have been friendly, polite, cooperative and always listened to feedback and criticism. I feel like i need to personally thank M4trix, or this entire comment would have been invalid. Now i've given you plenty of reason to give Exodus a try, and i ask that you not only give it a try, but stick to it until M4trix comes out with another majestic mod. Sorry if this came off a bit aggressive, i just tend to get a little heated when people disregard exodus.
I think you're totaly right. This mod have deepest lore than any game I can think of. Sadly, many people hate this masterpiece nowadays. Also I would like to recommend Split.

It's not Tremor or Disarray, so I'd say it's worth 1 play through lol
Ok but in all seriousness if your looking for mods to play for your first time in modded Terraria, there are way better options
When you have played all the good and well known mods and start to search nooks and crannies, that's when you can play Tremor, Disarray, and/or Exodus (word of advice thou, only use one at a time unless you want your world overloaded with blandish content)

Back
Top Bottom