Mobile Is Fishron Bugged?

I don't know if this might be classed as a bug, or for sure if it even applies in this case, but in general you want to fish in a biome with as few "distractions" as possible. For instance if the Angler tells you "tundra" pure tundra is probably what you want, not hallowed or corrupt tundra. If he tells you "cavern", just plain cavern with no other biome influence is your best bet. Likewise you should assume surface unless he tells you underground specifically.

Sometimes combined biomes are okay, but sometimes they're not.

Well all I can't think of is that either the wiki is wrong (it happens) and it's only on the cavern layer, or else there was some trace of crimson, corruption or hallow nearby and that interfered.

Well all I can't think of is that either the wiki is wrong (it happens) and it's only on the cavern layer, or else there was some trace of crimson, corruption or hallow nearby and that interfered.
Look at the drops. There's princess fish and prismite, so he's in hallowed underground snow. Would that really make a difference? If it does then that's going to be pretty hard to deal with on mobile where the worlds are so small that hardmode snow is highly likely to combine with hallow/corruption/Crimson

Back
Top Bottom