Is it just me or this game is DEAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Terraria announces that there will be a huge 1.3 update sometime soonish*
"DIS GAEM B DED! I CANNNNT FND ENY SRVRS! AND TEH FORUMZ ARE INATIVE!"

Really?
Firstly, I have been able to find 4-5 sites with hundreds of servers listed each with only 2 minutes of searching, so let me ask you, how exactly are you trying to find servers?
Secondly, with a game like terraria just because there are no servers doesn't mean that the game is dead, plenty of people play by themselves or on non-public servers.
Thirdly, TO is definitly dead, I can understand why you say that, but that's because it's just worse than this site and infested with spambots, however, TCF has just about as much activity as TO had before TCF existed, so the game isn't dying or dead because the activity on the forums is about the same.
Fourthly, if the game is still updating then you can't call it a dead game.

So, is terraria dead? No. Clear as day that it is not dead.

Sorry if I sounded mean in this post but really, think before you post.

Did you even check those lists? not only i thought about it way more than you, i also did my researches.
In those lists, the active servers (with active meaning at least peaks of...4 players per day) are like...35.
Yes, i counted them.
You can easily check them by yourself, only the first two pages have somewhat active servers, the rest is just dead servers.
Hence, dead multiplayer (since noone can actually know what the situation is on hamachi/private servers)
Also, i invite you to check the situation on youtube.
How many active terraria channels do we have? answer yourself, i'm not counting them for you.
You might consider the forums "UB3R ACTIV3 OMG (done that right?)" but i do not, pretty much all the talking about terraria happens in these forums + reddit and, frankly, it's definitely not what i would call an active community.
Not sure how people will react once 1.3 is out though.
Just wanted to express my feelings about the whole situation, but it seems like someone (not you) took it like some sort of attack against the community.
Now, since it's clear that i already thought way too much about it, am i entitled to have my opinion or what? to you the game might be active and everything, but from what I have experienced, i didn't get this impression at all.

*Terraria announces that there will be a huge 1.3 update sometime soonish*
"DIS GAEM B DED! I CANNNNT FND ENY SRVRS! AND TEH FORUMZ ARE INATIVE!"

Really?
Firstly, I have been able to find 4-5 sites with hundreds of servers listed each with only 2 minutes of searching, so let me ask you, how exactly are you trying to find servers?
Secondly, with a game like terraria just because there are no servers doesn't mean that the game is dead, plenty of people play by themselves or on non-public servers.
Thirdly, TO is definitly dead, I can understand why you say that, but that's because it's just worse than this site and infested with spambots, however, TCF has just about as much activity as TO had before TCF existed, so the game isn't dying or dead because the activity on the forums is about the same.
Fourthly, if the game is still updating then you can't call it a dead game.

So, is terraria dead? No. Clear as day that it is not dead.

Sorry if I sounded mean in this post but really, think before you post.

well tbh the op is the same guy trolling around and making :red:ty " jokes in other threads. For me and i believe for everyone in the other Thread he is just a troll that wants to upset people.

Did you **** her plz respond

calling that a "joke"

@Vaeldras, I have a question for you. How old are you? If you do not want to say it for privacy, thats fine! But, it seems like a pretty reasonable question to ask. You seem to have OK grammar, though you're extremely immature and you're terribly rude. I myself am 10 years of age, going to 11 on May 7th, if you were wondering.

@Vaeldras, I have a question for you. How old are you? If you do not want to say it for privacy, thats fine! But, it seems like a pretty reasonable question to ask. You seem to have OK grammar, though you're extremely immature and you're terribly rude. I myself am 10 years of age, going to 11 on May 7th, if you were wondering.

I usually answer "i'm 10", but then someone would come up and yell "HE'S TROLLING", so i'll just say that i'm older than that (I am older than that) ;).
I'm not here to talk about myself, i just wanted to know what everyone else thinks about the situation of this game.
What you think of me is not relevant, if you want to talk about me, you should start a private conversation.
I'll say it again, the purpose of this thread was to know what everyone else was thinking about the situation of terraria, i didn't open it to annoy anyone.
What i learned so far is that it's still going on strong console and mobile wise, but it's still dying on pc IMO.
That's my opinion, based on what i've seen so far. Wanna discuss about it? fine with me.
Actually, i'm not even sure if i want to discuss anymore about it, since it's getting pretty boring and pretty much everything has already been said even more than once or twice.
Maybe i should request a lock, but i don't feel like learning how to do that right now.

Thread locked by thread creator request.

well tbh the op is the same guy trolling around and making :red:ty " jokes in other threads. For me and i believe for everyone in the other Thread he is just a troll that wants to upset people.

calling that a "joke"

That is completely unneeded. Don't call another member a troll and don't bring drama from one thread into another. Doing so is rude and a violation of the rules which can lead to account action. If you see something you think is a problem or breaking the rules, report it so staff can address the issue, then leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom