is it possible that terraria can automaticly transfer worlds/players?

Hello again,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, could you be a bit more specific? Where do you want to transfer the files to? What's the goal you are trying to accomplish?

I personally like to do it manually, but if you upload the character files to the steam cloud then the files should be available on every computer that you have signed into steam for.

If you decide to do it manually you will go to your save location which is \Documents\My Games\Terraria and copy the player and world folders to a usb drive then copy the files from the usb drive to \Documents\My Games\Terraria on the new computer.

I personally like to do it manually, but if you upload the character files to the steam cloud then the files should be available on every computer that you have signed into steam for.

If you decide to do it manually you will go to your save location which is \Documents\My Games\Terraria and copy the player and world folders to a usb drive then copy the files from the usb drive to \Documents\My Games\Terraria on the new computer.
thx dude <3

Backup your files before placing files on or off the cloud.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Back
Top Bottom