Is It Possible To Be Invulnerable To Moon Lord?

Can You Invulnerable To Moon Lords Attacks?

• Total voters

Fini

Terrarian
I Was wandering if it is possible to be invulnerable to Moon Lord Himself

1. Slime Invulnerability doesn't work
2.I Don't Know any else way to be invulnerable xD

Please Halp!

If this helps, I made a farm that doesn't make you invulnerable but it makes it so moon lord can't kill you. but its only helpful if you have beaten moon lord before.

Moon Lord attacks have their own mercy invincibility timers. The only way to be "invincible" when fighting it is to have a constant dripfeed of enough Heart Statues to heal off any damage taken instantly.
like this?
Capture 2018-01-03 16_14_17.png

{This is a machine that dispenses hearts and stars evenly and keeps the player alive even against the MoonLord}

like this?
View attachment 192537
{This is a machine that dispenses hearts and stars evenly and keeps the player alive even against the MoonLord}
1 heart = +20 HP, 1 star = +100 Mana.
Max health = 600 (Using Lifeforce Potion)
Max mana = 600 (Using Titanium/Hallowed Headgear, Diamond Robe, Jungle Pants, Crystal Ball Buff, Arcane Band of Starpower, Arcane Mana Regeneration Band, Arcane Magic Cuffs, three Arcane Accessories (one extra with Demon Heart)

So you need only 6 star statues and 30 heart statues to make a machine that dispenses health and mana, that can be consumed at max cap that could be reached without any hacks or mods.

And let's see what you made:
96 Heart statues
19 Star statues

So try think of something more compact!

Back
Top Bottom