TCF Suggestion Is it possible to make the links in status updates clickable?

ethanciavo

Terrarian
I don't see any forum for suggesting website improvement, so I'll just post it here. I don't know how this forum software works internally, but if possible, it would be nice if there was the ability to put clickable links on status updates. It's annoying to have to copy and paste links all the time, and while it's not a huge deal, it would be a simple convenience to be able to click links.

If you post a link, it should already be clickable?
I don't see any forum for suggesting website improvement, so I'll just post it here. I don't know how this forum software works internally, but if possible, it would be nice if there was the ability to put clickable links on status updates. It's annoying to have to copy and paste links all the time, and while it's not a huge deal, it would be a simple convenience to be able to click links.
Uh, I guess you could try this: http://imgur.com/nYZGSSK
See if it works.

I think you guys misread my post. Links work fine in posts, but not on status updates, at least from what I can tell.

A great place to start is what link are you trying to post? Or, at the very least, give an example of a link that doesn't "auto-link" itself.

Back
Top Bottom