Switch Is it possible to move worlds between characters on Switch?

Stinkerbelly

Terrarian
Hi,

I've been playing Terraria on Nintendo Switch with my daughter. I want to build a world with my character and then make it available to her to play solo on her profile and character. Is it possible to move a saved world file on the switch from one character profile to another?

Thank you

Hi,

I've been playing Terraria on Nintendo Switch with my daughter. I want to build a world with my character and then make it available to her to play solo on her profile and character. Is it possible to move a saved world file on the switch from one character profile to another?

Thank you
Hi there @Stinkerbelly welcome to the forums. :)

I‘m not sure it’s possible. This was the closest I could find, and it involves transferring save data to another Switch.

i tried to see. but no
if you have an extra controller i think you can access 2 nintendo accounts and go to the world you want and just play like that

i don’t think so, as many games have different saves for each profile. split screen play might be your best option, or creating another character under the account in question
(edit: grammar)

Last edited:
yeahhh sort of. i think i expanded on what you were saying, rather than copying it
although i can take the message down if you want me to

Back
Top Bottom