Is it possible to not pause the game when clicking outside the window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterworkStone

Duke Fishron
I have two monitors, so I like to multitask, terria used to allow multitaking. now the game pauses when it's not your primary window, can I shut this off?

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the forums causing flash to crash? It happens when I scroll down and it doesn't load, it's just blank, and then it tells me flash has stopped working.

I have two monitors, so I like to multitask, terria used to allow multitaking. now the game pauses when it's not your primary window, can I shut this off?

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the forums causing flash to crash? It happens when I scroll down and it doesn't load, it's just blank, and then it tells me flash has stopped working.
The game will automatically pause if it is inactive and is not in Multiplayer mode. Abide that the feature you can turn on or off known as Autopause located from the main menu under General.

BUG: In some cases the game will pause regardless of the settings being on/off. Requires more confirmation.

The game will automatically pause if it is inactive and is not in Multiplayer mode. Abide that the feature you can turn on or off known as Autopause located from the main menu under General.

BUG: In some cases the game will pause regardless of the settings being on/off. Requires more confirmation.
yeah it's a bug then, because I have it off. This has been a bug for quite some time
why isn't there a bug report section?

You could always try minimizing the game window and see if it still pauses. I am very sure I did this in 1.2 when I was meteor head farming, but it may or may not work still.

It's tricky. You can keep it going by minimizing it, though sometimes it won't work so you may need to do it a couple times. You can tell if it worked if you can still hear music playing.

Though this was awhile ago.. it was after the 1.2 update, though. Not sure if it still works. Hope this helps!

Minimizing doesn't work, do any of you even play terriara anymore? because every reply sounds like no one even plays anymore
Yes in fact I do. I just have not tried minimizing in a while because I have not had to. Just because our suggestions don't work doesn't mean we don't play...be thankful you are getting replies at least.

Masterwork, your best bet is to host a server for yourself and play. The ability to SOMETIMES let the game run when its not in focus is very rare when minimizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom