Mobile Is it possible to transfer player and world files from PC to mobile terraria 1.4?

Mavy2424

Terrarian
I transferred my mobile (android) player and world files to PC so that I could video record my gameplay. The problem is when I want to transfer back my PC files to mobile (android) the player and world are corrupted. Can somebody help me with this if you know how to. Is there a way to convert the files so that they wouldn't be corrupted on mobile? Please help and thank you in advance for your help.

I transferred my mobile (android) player and world files to PC so that I could video record my gameplay. The problem is when I want to transfer back my PC files to mobile (android) the player and world are corrupted. Can somebody help me with this if you know how to. Is there a way to convert the files so that they wouldn't be corrupted on mobile? Please help and thank you in advance for your help.
Hi @Mavy2424 welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

It’s not possible to transfer PC players/worlds back to mobile right now. They are on different versions of the game. So while it’s possible to go from mobile to PC right now, you can’t go back from PC to mobile.

@Unit One It was kind of you to answer and so concisely. It answered my ponderings perfectly, so I thank you immensely! It really sucks that the poster could not conjure up a simple way of saying thanks... so sad really

Back
Top Bottom