• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
is it true that 1.4 is going to be Delayed til next year?
..... I don’t think they ever said anything about releasing 1.4 to consoles this year, but yes it’s gong to have to be in 2021 just because they are working on improving 1.3 currently.

RampageX

The Destroyer
Unless you heard that news from the relogic team themselves, I wouldn't make assumptions. Just keep up to date with the state of the game threads that release every month or various official social media sites and you'll receive valid information.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
is it true that 1.4 is going to be Delayed til next year?
Hi @GrandMastr16, I moved your post (and all replies) into this thread since it’s about 1.4 on console. There has never been a release date of when the 1.4 update may come to consoles, so therefore there cannot be a delay. There can’t be a delay if there was never a release timeframe given.

As of right now, there are no estimates of when consoles will receive the 1.4 update. You can stay up to date with development news by watching this section: Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

And reading the State of the Game threads: Search results for query: Terraria State of the Game

matty0896

Terrarian
I know that alot of people have asked this, but when roughly will 1.4 release on xbox one? (late this year, early next year?)

thanks

Top Bottom