Pixel Art Is mah Pixel art gud?

plz rate so i can know if I should try to improve

• Total voters

SrFatTabby

Retinazer
Hi. I have made a pixel art for final boss in who knows (besides me) what.

Here U go.

(remember to rate it after seeing it)

1591668466895.png

It's called EXTREME CHAOS

okey, i'm done.

its nice and i like the name and everything but i think that it needs some more features, im not telling you too copy my opinion or anything but in my opinion i think it needs another colour cus the purple is too much, also i think it needs some more patterns and maybe like spikes, but otherw ise the name is epic, the eye is epic, its swords and you are epic, i was just giving you feeddback incase you wanted it.

its nice and i like the name and everything but i think that it needs some more features, im not telling you too copy my opinion or anything but in my opinion i think it needs another colour cus the purple is too much, also i think it needs some more patterns and maybe like spikes, but otherw ise the name is epic, the eye is epic, its swords and you are epic, i was just giving you feeddback incase you wanted it.
I
okey yah for the original idea i wanted it to change from colors of the rainbow, but then i realized, then it would seem happy. I definitely feel like it could use another color, seen as it does have a lot of purple.

okey i guess this is just rate it, say what it's missing, and then i'll change it, see if i like it, and if i do, keep it that way.

Last edited:
Its really good the only thing that i could say that needs improvement is maybe you could add a background

I'd say it needs a little more shading, as in the light cast on it needs to come from some direction. Also a little bit more texture.
okey but lemme just say this guy does have an arena but yea im trying to give it "the blob" feel but also with darkness he is a final boss (for something i wont say what)

(okey i just added something i thought woud be cool and now it looks amazing so im probably gona keep it lik dis)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom