Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

59940. When trying to find out multiples of 999, you just multiply the number by 1000 then substract the number (60 in this case) from the result.
Thanks, :) math is actually a strong point for me, just check my second to last status update :p I just wasn't motivated enough to do the actual math as the result was quite obvious XD

Thanks, :) math is actually a strong point for me, just check my second to last status update :p I just wasn't motivated enough to do the actual math as the result was quite obvious XD
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a programmer trying to disguise himself as a mathematician (and failing so badly he himself might not recognize that he's a programmer at heart). If you would recall, the hallmark symbols of programmerism are laziness, efficiency, and intelligence. This specimen here clearly presents all three attributes.

On topic: I don't care what anyone says. Adding Bacon would make the player infinitely stronger.

Last edited:
Heres some vids on it

(Ignore the part about the maid)
Once again, I'm too lazy to do the real math but if they're nearly the same in height then the Breakerblade is total overkill as it's over twice as long as the Player is tall while a diamond sword isn't even as long as Steve is tall.

Once again, I'm too lazy to do the real math but if they're nearly the same in height then the Breakerblade is total overkill as it's over twice as long as the Player is tall while a diamond sword isn't even as long as Steve is tall.
the terraria player is kind of easy to figure out since if you equip the depth meter you can find out a block is 2 ft so your character is about 1.8 meters tall
Edit: i looked up minecraft steves height and it says this "Since their eyes are 28 pixels above their feet, leaving 4 pixels above their eyes (.23m), Steve is approximately 1.85 meters tall (6'1"). This seems to be confirmed by the game's code that shows Steve's hitbox being 1.8m tall and 0.6m wide."

Last edited:
the terraria player is kind of easy to figure out since if you equip the depth meter you can find out a block is 2 ft so your character is about 1.8 meters tall
Edit: i looked up minecraft steves height and it says this "Since their eyes are 28 pixels above their feet, leaving 4 pixels above their eyes (.23m), Steve is approximately 1.85 meters tall (6'1"). This seems to be confirmed by the game's code that shows Steve's hitbox being 1.8m tall and 0.6m wide."
We already established the heights of the respective chars...

Don't confuse me with your black magic
no magic necessary, look at the size of the darned thing compared to Player vs the size of the swords 'Steve' is using in the first vid you posted compared to Steve.

Last edited:
999 items in all but two slots, 999 platinum coins in all four slots, 999 ammo in each ammo slot, 99 safes filled with 999 items, 99 piggybanks filled with 999 items

There we go. now you just need to determine what the heaviest ammo is, and the heaviest item that stacks to 999

Uh...?

Steve can only carry 595,315,200 kg of that banner in his inventory. [930,180kg per mojang banner * 16 which is the highest stack for banners * 40 which is the highest amount of stacks that can be carried]

The 9.693 x 10^558 kg thing involves a super dense chest full of chests full of chests. . . which isn't technically vanilla minecraft.

And I'm sure 2,334,664,808,575 kg of copper coins weigh more than that.

If you want to play fair, what about the infinite-mass created when having a safe inside a safe?

The video is utterly boring for a non-mathhead like me, so I stopped watching it. But from the bit I saw, I think it's wrong to assume the golden apple weighs 8 gold blocks, who says all the gold is compressed inside this apple? (How'd you eat that apple anyway?) The Terrablade wouldn't weigh the same as 6 different swords and 2 broken ones. Stuff gets thrown away during the creation of new stuff.
So having Steve carry a bunch of golden apples around doesn't mean anything.

In the end it's the stack limit that makes it obvious to me that The Player is a lot stronger than Steve. Steve can carry 2304 blocks while The Player can carry a whopping 39960 blocks. Minecraft blocks are a bit bigger (or perhaps Terraria people are just really small) but even with the gold block being 4 times heavier than Terraria's gold brick block, it's not enough to offset the HUUUUGE difference in numbers The Player can carry, so it's a no brainer! The Player wins!

Edit: Silly me. Terraria offers 50 slots, not 40. So that makes 49950 blocks.

Last edited:
Gold is heavier than copper, correct?

The fact that a single gold coin contains 10,000 copper is enough to use copper as the weight to be measured instead of gold, despite the latter being heavier. In the given number [which is used by OP], platinum coins are used, which equals 1,000,000 copper coins.

So technically speaking, in terms of weight and the amount that a Terrarian character can carry including recipes, copper is heavier than gold.

The fact that a single gold coin contains 10,000 copper is enough to use copper as the weight to be measured instead of gold, despite the latter being heavier. In the given number [which is used by OP], platinum coins are used, which equals 1,000,000 copper coins.

So technically speaking, in terms of weight and the amount that a Terrarian character can carry including recipes, copper is heavier than gold.
"oh"

Back
Top Bottom