Mobile Is paladin, corruptor, or floaty gross spawning??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if paladins, corruptors, or floaty grosses spawn after the Easter update. I was in the hardmode dungeon for like half an hour waiting for any paladin to spawn but i got bored, then i went to the crimson waiting for floaty grosses to spawn but none showed up. I have got nearly everything in terraria mobile, and i have reached wave 15 in pumpkin moon many times, but i really want to get paladin's hammer and ankh shield.

I would like to know if paladins, corruptors, or floaty grosses spawn after the Easter update. I was in the hardmode dungeon for like half an hour waiting for any paladin to spawn but i got bored, then i went to the crimson waiting for floaty grosses to spawn but none showed up. I have got nearly everything in terraria mobile, and i have reached wave 15 in pumpkin moon many times, but i really want to get paladin's hammer and ankh shield.
I don't know much about mobile but...

Have you beaten plantera?(solution for paladins)

as for the other two,

Are you sure you're in hardmode?

Edit: I understand if they seem like stupid questions. They're meant to insure players didn't forget something stupid simple(we all do this. Hell, I forgot I had to fight plantera before I could do golem)

I'm pretty sure they don't spawn yet. But I found a pigron in the underground corruption and I'm confused. I thought that we needed more updates to fishron so that they could spawn. Help plz

I don't know much about mobile but...

Have you beaten plantera?(solution for paladins)

as for the other two,

Are you sure you're in hardmode?

Edit: I understand if they seem like stupid questions. They're meant to insure players didn't forget something stupid simple(we all do this. Hell, I forgot I had to fight plantera before I could do golem)
Yup i am in hardmode and I have beaten plantera, but still none spawn
[DOUBLEPOST=1430490212,1430489993][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm pretty sure they don't spawn yet. But I found a pigron in the underground corruption and I'm confused. I thought that we needed more updates to fishron so that they could spawn. Help plz
Check the wiki, pigron was added in the 1.2 update
[DOUBLEPOST=1430490431][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would go report it in the bug reports section.
I would report it but I am still not sure if they are very rare or if they are not spawning

Last edited:
Yup i am in hardmode and I have beaten plantera, but still none spawn
[DOUBLEPOST=1430490212,1430489993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check the wiki, pigron were added in the 1.2 update
[DOUBLEPOST=1430490431][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would report it but I am still not sure if they are very rare or if they are not spawning
Wouldn't hurt

Paladins are ridiculously rare in mobile, but I have a friend who's seen one. Corruptors are bugged and don't spawn after you kill Plantera in any world on that device in any world. I don't know about floaty grosses.

Paladins are ridiculously rare in mobile, but I have a friend who's seen one. Corruptors are bugged and don't spawn after you kill Plantera in any world on that device in any world. I don't know about floaty grosses.
I will stay in the dungeon as much as I can, hopefully i can find a paladin

I used to get an occasional Floaty Gross in my Crimson world before the Easter update. Post-Easter update, they don't spawn anymore. After I read about the Corruptor bug, I thought I could go farm my Floaty Grosses for Vitamins (post-update)...but the Floaties never came back. :(

Honestly i hated those guys and i kept getting vitamins non stop i guess i was just lucky but it was worthless to me so i kept one and deleted the rest because i hacked in so much stuff but one time me and a friend were farming dungeon for fun and we found two paladins in 10min maybe try farming with more people

Good news! I just installed the new bug fix update today, and I had Floaty Grosses spawning within seconds of visiting the Underground Crimson on one of my worlds. They had a high spawn rate, and I even got the Vitamins drop! I intend to try for Corruptors and Paladins later. So make sure to do the update, it helps!

Edit: I'm on the latest iOS, iPad 3rd gen.

Now that I have vitamins I will keep them and not delete them. (I know that this has nothing to do with bugs) but anyone want to help me kill Plantera?

Good news! I just installed the new bug fix update today, and I had Floaty Grosses spawning within seconds of visiting the Underground Crimson on one of my worlds. They had a high spawn rate, and I even got the Vitamins drop! I intend to try for Corruptors and Paladins later. So make sure to do the update, it helps!

Edit: I'm on the latest iOS, iPad 3rd gen.

Same here, Floaty Grosses and vitamin drops. iphone4s So glad souls of night are spawning too. Haven't farmed the dungeon yet.

Same here, Floaty Grosses and vitamin drops. iphone4s So glad souls of night are spawning too. Haven't farmed the dungeon yet.

I have farmed Corruptors and the Dungeon. Got Vitamins from a Corruptor, and got several Paladin spawns in the dungeon, including a Godly Paladin Hammer drop. Also, I have finally seen Gold Mimics and Ice Mimics. I now have some Frost weapons and a cute Snowman pet! :D I also saw some Wolf mobs, and got a Wolf Banner drop. The only mob I've looked for and haven't seen is the Lac Beetle, which drops the Violet Husk for Violet dye. So if anyone on iOS sees any Lac Beetles, I'd love to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom