PS4 Is Terraria 1.4 coming to console with or without 1.4.1?

YeetYeetGW2

Terrarian
Something that's been on my mind lately is whether or not we're getting 1.4.1 (PC) on console in the next update or not. It's not really a game changer, but it'd be interesting to know and it would be semi-inconvenient if we had to wait another year or so before the last content came. It seems likely the console edition will still be taking some time, and I speculate whether or not they would take an extra month or two to add the final content update so the studio may move forward.

Would like to say that regardless of what happens, DR studios and 505 games are doing a great job and I hope that console comes as soon as it is fully ready and not any sooner, and I appreciate all the effort they put into making Terraria for mobile PC 1.4 and now console.

Let me know your guy's thoughts on this subject!

It’s going to be 1.4.0.5
So no 1.4.1 I for one am glad it’s just 1.4.0.5 and not 1.4, why wel you guys get to actually experience what pc players experienced like around the real ease date!
Really helps you get the feel of the black spot

It’s going to be 1.4.0.5
So no 1.4.1 I for one am glad it’s just 1.4.0.5 and not 1.4, why wel you guys get to actually experience what pc players experienced like around the real ease date!
Really helps you get the feel of the black spot
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean by "black spot"? Do you mean the slight lack of content in 1.4 that was to be added in 1.4.1, or otherwise, that I have not been informed of?

Sorry, can you clarify what you mean by "black spot"? Do you mean the slight lack of content in 1.4 that was to be added in 1.4.1, or otherwise, that I have not been informed of?
The Black Spot is an infinite flight mount dropped by the Flying Dutchman in Master Mode. Prior to its 1.4.1 nerf, it was horrendously overpowered, with a top speed that let you run away from bosses and never get hit. It made Master Mode easier than Expert in cases.

Anyway, the plan is console gets 1.4, then mobile and console get 1.4.1 sometime afterward.

The Black Spot is an infinite flight mount dropped by the Flying Dutchman in Master Mode. Prior to its 1.4.1 nerf, it was horrendously overpowered, with a top speed that let you run away from bosses and never get hit. It made Master Mode easier than Expert in cases.

Anyway, the plan is console gets 1.4, then mobile and console get 1.4.1 sometime afterward.
I still say that the hexxed branch is better(master mode mount from mourning run) I used it against moonlord in 1.4.0.5 I say it’s faster lol

Back
Top Bottom