• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

is terraria 2 and terraria otherworld completely different? or just a nickname?

Zitho

Official Terrarian
is terraria 2 and terraria otherworld completely different? or just a nickname? i have no clue, and my research is just doing fine. (that was sarcasm) I just want to know if there 2 diffrant games or if its just a nick name. And what i mean by if it is a nick name is if people call terraria otherworld, terraria 2.

Aurora3500

Staff member
They are completely different. Terraria Otherworld is a spin off of Terraria with features that will deviate from the standard experience such as Tower Defense, and a stronger focus on an overall story from what was revealed from the spoilers. While Terraria 2 is going to be a direct sequel to Terraria. It's been talked about, but there is no info for Terraria 2 at this time as development hasn't started on it.

Zitho

Official Terrarian
They are completely different. Terraria Otherworld is a spin off of Terraria with features that will deviate from the standard experience such as Tower Defense, and a stronger focus on an overall story from what was revealed from the spoilers. While Terraria 2 is going to be a direct sequel to Terraria. It's been talked about, but there is no info for Terraria 2 at this time as development hasn't started on it.
Ok thank you so much :)

Top Bottom