Is Terraria your favorite game?

Is Terraria your favorite game?

• Total voters
I have a sort of Top 5 or Top 10 favorite games similar to how I have a top 5 Anime because it is simply impossible to choose one favorite game out of all of them when I've played and enjoyed 100's of games throughout my life.

Terraria is certainly up there among my favorite games since it is my most played game of all time. I haven't made an "official top 10" favorite games list anywhere, so I'll put an informal top 10 list here. Someday I'll make an official top 10 list.
  • Ys I & II Chronicles+
  • Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy (There is actually a Rare collections edition that I own that has all 3 MP games, so I can squeeze 3 games into 1 this way! Muahahaha)
  • Terraria
  • Aselia the Eternal (More VN than Game, but still has great gameplay)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  • Thief: Gold
  • Metroid Zero Mission
  • Tempest
  • Kirby Super Star Ultra

When it comes to pc games, terraria is at #1
when it comes to console gaming, i prefer Super Nintendo (for anyone that knows what that is) more than anything else

Terraria is certainly one of my favorites afterall it takes a game I really like for me to own it on two systems with 1000+ hours on steam alone actually I think its closer to 2000 but I can't check right now...

I will admit I've kinda stalled out right now on my expert mode playthrough thanks to a certain (not so) "friendly" neighborhood floating skull and arms but one day I will succeed... hopefully...

It was my 1st place since 1.1 i've been begging my parents for months for it (altrough you see i did not get it lol)

It is and it still is the best 2D platformer I have ever played: Control is solid, graphics are very nice (so nice that I stopped building things on my worlds and leave them untouched), and the overall execution is excellent. It's a refresher if you've dealt with bad, old action games. Also, the community is respectful and willing to motivate others to take different approaches in the realms. As a narrative element, it's useful: sometimes, it doesn't take itself too seriously; if so, then any conflicts regarding it are trivial (and hilarious). Lastly, who doesn't want to play a side-scroller where you can do whatever you want? It is a force that brings everybody together and the standards that the Masters (my name for Terraria's lovely developers) are ones that every other independent game developer should aspire to follow.

Yeah it's still on the list, because i started playing bunch of mobile games now, and these are.

10: Starbound (because i was playing it less now)
9: Crusaders of the lost Idols
8: Farmville 2 Country Escape
7: C & C 3 Kane's Wrath
6: Stardew Valley (pc and mobile)
5: Epic Conquest (single player mobile rpg game)
4: War Commander Rogue Assault
3: Terraria
2: Elvenar (mobile game, and also can play on computer too)
1: Monster Super League (great mobile game, what i ever played)

Last edited:
It's my second favorite, but my first is Minecraft. I had so much fun playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360

Yeah! I love this game deeply. I haven't been around as long as other people on the forums have, but I've been playing since early 1.2 and it's by far my favorite. There's a lot of content and the way you want to enjoy and experience it is entirely up to you, and I think that's a good quality that makes Terraria unique.

Back
Top Bottom