Is the guide the wall of flesh?

Sorry I can not take your idea I'm on mobile and King statue kill all my NPCs so would it work if I dug hellevator with a shroomite digging claw with my guide in it?

On a quick side note I do plan on computer but I'm struggling to defeat the Wall of Flesh could I have some help with that too do you have any suggestions?

Sorry I can not take your idea I'm on mobile and King statue kill all my NPCs so would it work if I dug hellevator with a shroomite digging claw with my guide in it?

On a quick side note I do plan on computer but I'm struggling to defeat the Wall of Flesh could I have some help with that too do you have any suggestions?
Have you tried building a hell bridge? (Make sure there's plenty of space above the bridge so you don't get stuck). Use a fire imp (summon) for the hungry, ranged and magic for the rest (with melee you risk the wall touching you, which hurts). That method worked for me on mobile.

Have you tried building a hell bridge? (Make sure there's plenty of space above the bridge so you don't get stuck). Use a fire imp (summon) for the hungry, ranged and magic for the rest (with melee you risk the wall touching you, which hurts). That method worked for me on mobile.

Thanks for the advice I might try that but I already built my hellbridge in the only problem I have is not long enough so do you have any like blocks I could use anything except dirt and wood really because dirt is just it's annoying and wood because I live in the giant tree so i'm not going to break my house to do a battle aside from that what bow do you prefer for this fight I currently have hellwing bow and I already have two expert mode items The Shield of Cthulhu and the brain of confusion will either of these help during the fight? thank you

Thanks for the advice I might try that but I already built my hellbridge in the only problem I have is not long enough so do you have any like blocks I could use anything except dirt and wood really because dirt is just it's annoying and wood because I live in the giant tree so i'm not going to break my house to do a battle aside from that what bow do you prefer for this fight I currently have hellwing bow and I already have two expert mode items The Shield of Cthulhu and the brain of confusion will either of these help during the fight? thank you
I ended up using stone for most of my hell bridge, the brain of confusion is practically useless because the wall of flesh and the hungry are resistant to the debuff, the shield of Cthulhu could be used for keeping away from the wall of flesh, but lightning boots work for that, and finally, I used sharanga on mobile, so since hellwing bow is the closest PC equivalent, it should work just as well.

The main idea on entering hard-mode is that u start off a completely new world without ur guide! Meaning that u are undergoing a difficult situation to become better! So as someone said in the upper messages, the guide sacrifices himself in order to let you explore a new world all alone, sad thing is that the devs made the guide come back in hardmode. :(

I ended up using stone for most of my hell bridge, the brain of confusion is practically useless because the wall of flesh and the hungry are resistant to the debuff, the shield of Cthulhu could be used for keeping away from the wall of flesh, but lightning boots work for that, and finally, I used sharanga on mobile, so since hellwing bow is the closest PC equivalent, it should work just as well.

Thx it worked now I have killed three sand Elementals and I'm trying to get the rod of Discord

In the new 1.4 updates, the guide voodoo doll or it is the bestiary says that it is a doll of someone whose soul is connected to the core of the world. The core of the world is obviously the wall of flesh, which is mentioned in the achievements list, so the guide is connected to the wall of flesh via soul binding. I think he is the thing that stops the wall of flesh from taking over, destroying him in lava in the underworld is the only way to truly destroy his body. In the new update, wof can be spawned if the guide falls in lava so he is just a being connected to the wall of flesh and acts as a barrier to stop it.

It's been a theory that's been around for awhile. And it is an interesting one I have to say.

In game the evidence overall kind of seems to disprove this theory with how the Guide (Or a new Guide) will respawn after sacrificing him if it's day time. But if the WoF is fought at nighttime and defeated at that time, it can be seen that the Guide may be the WoF in this case.

Aside from that, the symbolism of this Theory feels good. Because you are sacrificing the one who has given you tips throughout the whole game up to that point, it almost seems to be saying "You understand how to play the game very well now. You no longer need help." And it's almost like fighting the one who has helped you learn, symbolizing in a sense how you've surpassed your teacher.

Also considering the Guide won't give a lot of advice in Hardmode overall, beyond breaking Altars or finding Souls. It's almost like defeating the Wall of Flesh represents how far you've come in the game and are ready for anything that comes in Hardmode.
One of the creators of terraria joked about the guide being the Wall of Flesh, the brother of the ninja in king slime, the great-grandson of the nymph, and the son of the moon lord. So basically the moon lord is “the guides dad”. But all of this wasn’t actually true because as I said earlier, they said it as a joke. But the guide does have a connection with the wall of flesh and the game says it, and he also says he has a lot in common with the zoologist and the clothier. They both have/had a curse. So maybe. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom