Mobile Is the nights edge worth it?

spacealien

Terrarian
I am interested in knowing is the nights edge is worth crafting. I looked up the wikipedia information and it says it only does 42 damage but is needed for the true nights edge. My fiery greatsword does that much damage and is actually listed with an incorrect damage value on the wiki.

How much damage does the nights edge do on the iPhone version? It doesn't look like it has a debuff or other benefit either so I have a disposition to merely stick with my fiery great sword.

The damage rating of the Fiery Greatsword on the wiki is correct. If yours is higher that because it has bonuses, e.g. it might be a Legendary Fiery Greatsword, or benefiting from bonuses on your armor and accessories. So a Night's Edge, properly reforged and benefiting from the same bonuses will do even more damage.

It is very beneficial to craft a Night’s Edge because in Hardmode you can craft it into a Terra Blade which has very high damage.

maybe it has some other forge. does the sword have any other words in front of "Fiery Greatsword"?
btw the nights edge is kinda bad in hardmode, i'd recommend getting the TRUE Nights Edge before you get the terra blade. I made it through to golem with it, but mine was 'Unreal'
[doublepost=1540851534,1540851510][/doublepost]But then again, Terra blade is awesome, especially at legendary

AFAIK, an item cannot be crafted forged in Mobile Version, you must specifically reforge it with a Goblin Tinkerer.

The Fiery Greatsword starts at 36 damage, and the Night's Edge, 42. If it has no reforges and is 49 melee, then your armour and accessories give it an additional 13 damage, which will also be applied to the Night's Edge, making it 62 damage. And yes, the True Night's Edge can eventually be turned into a Terra Blade, a much more powerful weapon, which can get you near, or to, the current end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom