tAPI Is there a current Bleach mod?

Diamondheart

Duke Fishron
I've been searching for a Bleach mod for tAPI for a while now and found that there was once a mod in tconfig that made it up to it's own version 6, but it seems to have been left there. I have been searching to find out who the original creator was to no avail. I know absolutely nothing about coding for this game, but am going to attempt to learn it and would very much like to use the sprites from the tconfig Bleach version 6 .zip file I found. It seems to already be coded for tconfig, but I haven't the slightest what the difference is since I am just starting to learn the style for tAPI. Either way, I can change 1 pixel and say its mine, but that seems just rotten to me so I wanted to post here to find out if there is a current Bleach mod and ask what everyone thinks. I'm not claiming these sprites as mine by any means, and would like to ask permission to recode them for tAPI. When I do figure out the coding enough, I will be doing some other sprites to go with these ones and doing a full mod.... It'll be in the WiP section when I get it started, depending on what kind of responses I get here.

I've been searching for a Bleach mod for tAPI for a while now and found that there was once a mod in tconfig that made it up to it's own version 6, but it seems to have been left there. I have been searching to find out who the original creator was to no avail. I know absolutely nothing about coding for this game, but am going to attempt to learn it and would very much like to use the sprites from the tconfig Bleach version 6 .zip file I found. It seems to already be coded for tconfig, but I haven't the slightest what the difference is since I am just starting to learn the style for tAPI. Either way, I can change 1 pixel and say its mine, but that seems just rotten to me so I wanted to post here to find out if there is a current Bleach mod and ask what everyone thinks. I'm not claiming these sprites as mine by any means, and would like to ask permission to recode them for tAPI. When I do figure out the coding enough, I will be doing some other sprites to go with these ones and doing a full mod.... It'll be in the WiP section when I get it started, depending on what kind of responses I get here.
I have not seen anybody start a Bleach Mod, not even any Bleach content inside the Crossover Pack, so basically, I think you can make a Bleach Mod without worrying.

It has an armor set, 2 NPCs, 5 or 6 swords and a buff... all look good, I don't wanna use them until I find out who's they are.... and since I don't know squat about programming tAPI yet, it'll be a minute before I'm ready to use them. Here are 3 of the spites from the mod I found, ones I know everyone wants.... there are a few more good ones too.
Zangetsu
Zangetsu.png

Tensa Zangetsu
Tensa Zangetsu.png

Zabimaru
Zabimaru.png

Unfortunatly the PC that I was using while working on that died and I lost 90% of it. I did just come across a few of the old sprites, but nothing close to what I had done.

Back
Top Bottom