Is there a mod I could talk to? The Steam forums have turned into a war zone.

Gard

Terrarian
Ive been trying to help everyone on the Steam forums for a year or two. But it's just out of hand now. There's a whole flame war down there and nobody's stopping it. These two guys named [redacted] and [redacted] started this entire thing and it's horrific. Someone needs to do something real soon...

[user names redacted from post by staff]

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum staff here are not actively monitoring the Steam community discussion forum, we don't really know what authority we would have to do anything there.

I'm not trying to sidestep whatever is going on over there; I would agree that it's not an ideal situation. I'm not really sure how moderators are selected there, or what they can do short of banning people somehow. Reporting it here doesn't really do much good either, even if we could identify the persons involved in a situation over there as member here.

It's mostly the same as what happens with people griefing/cheating on private server connections, or whatever people do in their Discord channels: if it didn't happen ON this forum, it needs to be dealt with elsewhere OFF the forum.

I'll bring it up again with the Re-Logic folks again, as before. It's really up to them to decide what to do on the Steam forums side.

Back
Top Bottom