Is there a mod that disable the beam of light and evil when you beat the wall of flesh

QUAKEMAN00

Terrarian
Is there a mod that disable the beam of light and evil when you beat the wall of flesh

i cant seem to find it by looking for it online.

You can edit your world with TEdit, set the world to Hardmode with it, and then defeat the WoF as you normally would.
Due to the world already being in hardmode, you won't get the big V messing things up.

-Pigman: Yes and no. You can always create your own corrupted areas.

I mean, isn't that thing is necessary to progress?
no i can buy hallowed seed from the dyrad to spread it myself

You can edit your world with TEdit, set the world to Hardmode with it, and then defeat the WoF as you normally would.
Due to the world already being in hardmode, you won't get the big V messing things up.

-Pigman: Yes and no. You can always create your own corrupted areas.
no i cant edit a modded work extra large world with modded tile (thorium and calamity) in TEDIT

as if i need it to progress

If you don't want the V just use a clentaminator with green solution. I don't recommend doing this though. You need to save the areas in cavern as that's where things can drop such as should of light, night, and rod of discord.

no i cant edit a modded work extra large world with modded tile (thorium and calamity) in TEDIT

as if i need it to progress
Actually, you can, the modded tiles are stored in a separate file, just be prepared to see a huge hole when you are editing (the hole probably won't be there when you go back in via TML) just make sure you use the 1.3 TEdit. (make a backup just in case tho)

If you don't want the V just use a clentaminator with green solution. I don't recommend doing this though. You need to save the areas in cavern as that's where things can drop such as should of light, night, and rod of discord.

i know how the late game drop works and im aware of it , i plan to spread my own underground biomes whitout having to dug out half the world to clean it

Back
Top Bottom