is there a texture pack to boost performance?

Rafelandroid2

Skeletron Prime
i need to this. fighting empress of light is just too laggy. this is especially when i was fighting it, it starting to rain making it even laggier. i have every single settings to the lowest. i always made sure chrome to be closed as well so it wouldnt eat all the ram.
help

I may be mistaken, but the only way to increase performance is disable their render at all, because you can't decrease texture size of particles

Last edited:
I may be mistaken, but the only way to increase performance is disable their render at all, because you can't decrease texture size of particles
do making a texturepack that made some textures to be simply invisible can like decrease the amount of things loaded in the screen to avoid lag?

do making a texturepack that made some textures to be simply invisible can like decrease the amount of things loaded in the screen to avoid lag?
That wouldn't work, if they'll be made invisible, the transparent file will still need to be loaded and rendered. Performance improvements happens with rendering less sprites, rather than rendering invisible sprites.

Perhaps there's a (very) tiny boost in loading the sprite, but sprites needs to be loaded only once to be re-used, so that boost is nothing compared with not rendering the particles at all.

That wouldn't work, if they'll be made invisible, the transparent file will still need to be loaded and rendered. Performance improvements happens with rendering less sprites, rather than rendering invisible sprites.

Perhaps there's a (very) tiny boost in loading the sprite, but sprites needs to be loaded only once to be re-used, so that boost is nothing compared with not rendering the particles at all.
welp, thats kinda sad ngl. but thanks for the explanation

Back
Top Bottom