Language Pack Is there a way to see original names of things (renamed by a resource pack) while still having it on?

dannyshmanny

Terrarian
For those who know Minecraft's debug features there is a hotkey 'F3+H' that toggles Tooltips. This would be great to use when you want to get the original name of an item so if you have a language that changes the item and you can't identify it you can look at the tooltip of said item.
Today I experimented using a resource pack which overhauls every single aspect of the game and because I'm still new to it I can't identify what the renamed items or enemies are actually called in the game. FYI I am using the Melster's Minecraft Texturepack on my Terraria game. My question is, perhaps there is something similar to the Minecraft show Tooltips feature so I can know what the item's or enemy's original name is?
The situation is that I have a texture pack on and I don't know what a certain item or enemy is actually called since it was renamed, but I'm too lazy to be turning off and on texture packs all the time. If this feature that I'm asking about does not exist in vanilla, perhaps there is such feature from a mod?
First post, thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom