Resolved is there any other way to appeal on the terraria discord mod mail blocked me

Sharkthelegend7

Terrarian
mod mail just puts a x on my appeal attemps he blocked me i think but i wanna appeal my appeal is 8/27/2022 and i am currently not able to access speak or do anything with mod mail it just reacts with a x am i not able to appeal and be free am i at a dead end is there anyone able to help my case i love terraria but looseing mod mail is heart breaking

If you did something bad to warrant a block from the Mod Mail – which you probably did in the past – (e.g. constantly spamming the bot with irrelevant messages after being warned not to, major rule breaks, etc.) then you're permanently banned from the server with no chances of appealing.

mod mail just puts a x on my appeal attemps he blocked me i think but i wanna appeal my appeal is 8/27/2022 and i am currently not able to access speak or do anything with mod mail it just reacts with a x am i not able to appeal and be free am i at a dead end is there anyone able to help my case i love terraria but looseing mod mail is heart breaking
Hi @Sharkthelegend7, the staff for Terraria discord is completely separate from the staff of the Terraria forums. We (the forum staff) have no tools to help lift a ban or resolve any issues you may have from the discord.

To my knowledge the only way to appeal is to join the ”Terraria Discord Appeals“ Discord Server (Join the Terraria Discord Appeals Discord Server!) and send a direct message to ModMail.

As you can see surrounded by red at the bottom, if you’ve misused ModMail in the past, you’ve given up any way to appeal a ban.

1661615916195.png

If you did something bad to warrant a block from the Mod Mail – which you probably did in the past – (e.g. constantly spamming the bot with irrelevant messages after being warned not to, major rule breaks, etc.) then you're permanently banned from the server with no chances of appealing.
i understand that but i miss the server see they banned me for 6 mounths febuary to augest i looked everywhere for a way to fix it i even contacted staff in the appeals discord if you are 1 of those staff im terribly sorry for my misuse of the bot ive been crying to mod mail to free me from this nightmare

Back
Top Bottom