Is there any template texture pack available?

Laserr814

Terrarian
I want to start making texture packs, and I was wondering if there are any texture packs that are just the vanilla terraria textures to help me resprite a lot easier.

I want to start making texture packs, and I was wondering if there are any texture packs that are just the vanilla terraria textures to help me resprite a lot easier.
I tried to find one not to long ago and simply found that apparently you are not able to share the default textures, only texture packs that players make. There is a folder in the game files that contain all textures however you have to manually convert them out of the base files using the converter someone made. Which is on this site. For me tho it could only hand around 400-500 files at a time.

If you are just using items, which are the only ones I know how to do, search up the item in the wiki and you'll see its item id, copy it and then in the file, "The Pack's Name" / Content / Images, make a new png file called item_ and after the underscore put the item id. Make sure the file is in png format though, and that the resolution of the item itself is correct, usually 24/24 but you can copy and paste the image from the wiki into whatever software you use to edit photos.

Back
Top Bottom