Xbox One Is there going to be a safe screen setting?

YaBoiXefros

Terrarian
I don't mean to sound needy or rude, but how hard can it be to implement a screen safe area slider in the settings. Tvs like mine don't have those luxerys, so i rely on the game letting you set the safe area.

I really miss playing terraria, because my HUD trails off my screen edge. And there is nothing in my xbox or tv settings to fix it

I agree that setting the position and size of the screen area would be an incredibly awesome feature request. Someone might want to make sure its been requested and that Pipeworks knows about it.

In the meantime let's see if we can find a work around.

Could you please provide me with your make and model of the TV?

Sony bravia 26 inch LED tv... i think. It's the same as the tv in this image. images.jpeg
[doublepost=1529943366,1529943117][/doublepost]I hope this helps. You said something about making sure it's requested, and making sure pipeworks knows about it. Is there somewhere i should share this idea... other than here of course

Im looking forward to the block swap thingy. It'll make building alot easier... well... when my inventory isn't running off the edge of the screen

I assume you would make the feature suggestion here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-general-talk.130/

I don't know how actively they listen for suggestions, so we'll see what happens.

Typically to find an accurate manual I'll need the Model Number posted on the actual TV. Going off the info you gave only gives me a ballpark. Here is one possible Manual I found. From its page we see that we can change the aspect ratio, the zoom options, and possibly the display area itself. See if any of those settings help out your situation.

OyFcjgG.png

kzghreF.png

5eE5tPM.png

A lot of people complained about this when 1.3 was first released. I believe the developers response was basically "Buy a new TV, there's nothing to fix on our side." In reality of course it would be an easy fix, but they just can't be bothered to do it. Haven't played the game since then...

Back
Top Bottom