Mobile Is there online multiplayer for ios?

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by EliteTop, Jul 15, 2015.

1. EliteTop

EliteTop Terrarian

I wanted to know if there was a way to play online multiplayer.

2. stratslinger

stratslinger Terrarian

Yes, you can play multiplayer with other people on the same wifi network as you. There are also one or two apps I've seen out there that claim to allow you to play via any Internet connection (basically making that Internet connection look like a shared wifi connection to the game), but I don't know how well they work.

3. Lalapopup

Lalapopup Terrarian

There's multiplayer for los with an all called multi-terraria for multiplayer with other people, but for android and Windows I think it's only WiFi multiplayer.

4. Cloud551

Cloud551 Skeletron Prime

multi-terraria. its a great app. cheap. and easy to understand. only one downside. the in-app chat. people spam like crazy.

5. Ender Rebel

Ender Rebel Official Terrarian

I tried. It's not how people describe it. It disconnects you like every 5-10 minutes, and lags quite a lot. I suggest to wait and hope Terraria mobile 1.2.4 has global multiplayer support, or 505games/CodeGlue releases an OFFICIAL Tmobile app.

6. Cloud551

Cloud551 Skeletron Prime

youre using it wrong somehow buddy. you have to connect to vpn. leave your settings tab open. open multiterraria. have wifi. and have the join game tab open. works perfect for me everytime.

7. Ender Rebel

Did that. Somehow the app hates me

8. Cloud551

Cloud551 Skeletron Prime

i have a few ideas. when you start the vpn. be in 3g. open the multiterraria app and open the chat only and see if its working. if it is. turn on your wifi then go to join game. if youre having trouble actually joining. try opening and closing a tutorial world before joining any game. (helps to load all the items and your game wont crash) if none of that works. kik me and ill try o help. kik:pos551
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2015 ---
    pos551

9. Ender Rebel

I can join, but the problem is staying there. The whole VPN server lags if Im right, kicking me off the server... :(

10. Cloud551

Cloud551 Skeletron Prime

how long have you had it installed? and did you actually pay for the app? if not. theres you problem. and if youve had it installed for awhile it helps to reinstall the connection profile once a month.

11. Ender Rebel

Paid for it. how do you reinstakl the connection profile?

12. Cloud551

Cloud551 Skeletron Prime

keep you VPN off. open the app. click join game. wait for the error message to pop up and click info. install connection profile should be inbetween step 1 and 2.

13. Ender Rebel

k then...

14. shamu1122

shamu1122 Eye of Cthulhu

:( It makes me so sad....

15. Ender Rebel

Android? Lel i guess..

16. EliteTop

EliteTop Terrarian

thanks its awesome this guy just dropped a terra blade in front of me :D

17. Ender Rebel

Must be a dupe... No one gives away LEGIT terrablades.

Cloud551 likes this.
  18. #Meerkat

#Meerkat Terrarian

They may add a way in 1.2.4 but not likely with the coding they have to do and all the bug fixes probably some lag on multiplayer at least we are getting 1.2.4