Is this a good modpack?

• Heck yeah!

• Could use improvement.

• Actual trash.

• I have a mod idea! (Please reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bloopybuster

Terrarian
So I got tModLoader and me and my friends want to play a big mod pack so I created this. Just need some feedback.

Calamity
Thorium
Spirit
Crystillium
MaxStackPlus
Boss Checklist
MicroStructures
OmniSwing
LootBags
JoostMod
Infinity
Redemption
VainMiner
CosmeticVariety
WingSlot
MagicStorage
RecipeBrowser
YetAnotherBossHealthBar
BannerBonanza
imkSushi’s Mod
SolutionsMod
AlchemistNPC
ElementalUnleash
WeaponsOut
PiesVanitySets
Fargo’s Mod (if compatible)
Split Mod
Shorter Respawn Time

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Under no circumstances should you EVER use Tremor. It has a lot of stolen content, extremely bad and numerous glitches, and is generally so low quality that even the person who made it has stated not to use it.

Also, Fargo's Mutant Mod is meant to be used alongside Fargo's Soul Mod, so get Soul if you want all the content from Mutant.

Aside from that, it's a pretty good list. I wouldn't use AlchemistNPC but that's entirely my personal preference.

Last edited:
@Omega Derpling, please do not make public accusations of stealing with respect to mods.

If you have specific evidence for your claim, please bring it to the staff's attention in private. Thanks.

@Omega Derpling, please do not make public accusations of stealing with respect to mods.

If you have specific evidence for your claim, please bring it to the staff's attention in private. Thanks.
I apologize, I meant it less as an accusation and more as something I thought was public/common knowledge. I'm completely fine with editing it if need be.

Last edited:
Under no circumstances should you EVER use Tremor. It has a lot of stolen content, extremely bad and numerous glitches, and is generally so low quality that even the person who made it has stated not to use it.

Also, Fargo's Mutant Mod is meant to be used alongside Fargo's Soul Mod, so get Soul if you want all the content from Mutant.

Aside from that, it's a pretty good list. I wouldn't use AlchemistNPC but that's entirely my personal preference.

I think I will keep tremor unless you have evidence that it is glitchy. It is a popular mod so I do think that should be your opinion. But I will add Fargo’s Soul Mod. And also, if you will, give some suggestions of other mods to add.

I think I will keep tremor unless you have evidence that it is glitchy. It is a popular mod so I do think that should be your opinion. But I will add Fargo’s Soul Mod. And also, if you will, give some suggestions of other mods to add.
Tremor was popular in late 2017, then development completely stopped. It's kind of a running joke now, you can actually see youtubers like gameraiders101 kind of nod to it's fall from grace in some of their newer videos (they sometimes even refer to it as "the mod that shall not be named".)
I would quote batby, the developer himself saying not to use it, but the thread was, in fact, locked and I can't add quotes from it, so I'll link to it instead.

Tremor was popular in late 2017, then development completely stopped. It's kind of a running joke now, you can actually see youtubers like gameraiders101 kind of nod to it's fall from grace in some of their newer videos (they sometimes even refer to it as "the mod that shall not be named".)
I would quote batby, the developer himself saying not to use it, but the thread was, in fact, locked and I can't add quotes from it, so I'll link to it instead.

I have googled it and it seems you are correct. But still please keep your opinion to yourself. And also please suggest mods instead of suggesting getting rid of mods. Thank you.

I have googled it and it seems you are correct. But still please keep your opinion to yourself. And also please suggest mods instead of suggesting getting rid of mods. Thank you.
Ok, I suggest for you to get Elemental Unleash (it has terrifyingly brutal bosses and very fun and unique game mechanics, just the spriting isn't great.), Pinkymod (I have not tested, but it actually adds full on minecraft style alternate dimensions and a whole lot of other unique content), and WeaponOut (it shows your character's weapon in your hand, and adds some really unique and fun new weapons).

Sorry if my random harsh criticism towards Tremor seemed unwarranted, it's just I don't want other people to have to endure multiple world-spanning data corruption like I had to.

Ok, I suggest for you to get Elemental Unleash (it has terrifyingly brutal bosses and very fun and unique game mechanics, just the spriting isn't great.), Pinkymod (I have not tested, but it actually adds full on minecraft style alternate dimensions and a whole lot of other unique content), and WeaponOut (it shows your character's weapon in your hand, and adds some really unique and fun new weapons).

Sorry if my random harsh criticism towards Tremor seemed unwarranted, it's just I don't want other people to have to endure multiple world-spanning data corruption like I had to.

Thank you I really appreciate it.

@Omega Derpling

I have heard that PinkyMod is not multiplayer compatible and may corrupt my world. I was planning to play with this mod with my friends. Is it true that it may corrupt my world or is that fixed?

Also quick question,
Are all of these mods compatible with each other?

Thank you in advance!

@Omega Derpling

I have heard that PinkyMod is not multiplayer compatible and may corrupt my world. I was planning to play with this mod with my friends. Is it true that it may corrupt my world or is that fixed?

Also quick question,
Are all of these mods compatible with each other?

Thank you in advance!
I have not tested if pinky mod corrupts your world, so it's probably best to leave it out just to be safe.

They should be, I've never had any problem with the ones I've tested (which is all of them except pinkymod.)

I am getting no new replies so I think I am going to confirm this mod list.
If you have any final suggestions please say them now. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom