Mac Is this Intentional or Not?

Would you like to see Dyed String as a Crafting Recipe for the Yoyo Bag?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

• I am not sure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neburuh

Spazmatism
I just bought a Yoyo Glove from the Skeleton Merchant, I went to my house. I got my Black Counterweight and Cyan String, I went to my Tinkerer's Workshop. And I noticed that I can't use dyed strings to make the Yoyo Bag. Is this Intentional or Not? I was kind of sad that I couldn't use my Cyan String on the Yoyo Bag and I don't want to waste my Cyan String, can you please add the ability to use Dyed Strings on the Yoyo Bag? Also there's no reason to put Dyed Strings in the game if it's not a crafting recipe, you're just going to waste it once you enter Hardmode...

It's probably not exactly intentional, it just requires adding a classification for all string and counterweight types and then allowing any to be used in recipes. Basically it's a feature they didn't add yet, but I'm going to assume it's on the agenda since most other crafting ingredients with multiple variants have had that enabled in the past.

Support, but imagine how many combinations they'll have to make for the yoyo bag: 16 (Strings) * 6 (Counterweights) or 96 different tinkers.

How about adding Yoyo Bags with different colors? You could either craft them with a <dye> string into a <dye> yoyo bag or by adding dye to a yoyo bag.

Yes. I was thinking that as well. :D
Support, but imagine how many combinations they'll have to make for the yoyo bag: 16 (Strings) * 6 (Counterweights) or 96 different tinkers.

How about adding Yoyo Bags with different colors? You could either craft them with a <dye> string into a <dye> yoyo bag or by adding dye to a yoyo bag.

Back
Top Bottom